Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Joshy sings Toy Story

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 hours ago #138,139

Sung to the tune of "You've Got a Friend in Me"

I've gotta eat your pee
I've gotta eat your pee
When the flow is only brown
And you're miles and miles from peepee town
Just turn all the poopoo down
Boy, I've gotta eat your pee
Yeah, I've gotta eat your pee

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 2 hours ago, 22 minutes later[^] [v] #1,461,829

Shut the fuck up Chester

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 2 hours ago, 27 seconds later, 23 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,461,830

@previous (B)
who da fuck is chester?
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.