Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: I am tired of database breaches. Two solutions:

Anonymous A started this discussion 2 hours ago #138,137

Government mandates all customers’ personal data be stored used data-at-rest encryption.

Government mandates credit monitoring plus $5,000 cash to anyone affected. This would definitely cause a scramble to correct because $5,000 is calamitous when a breach affects millions.

I shouldn’t need to pay DeleteMe or Incogni for abuses the EU bans. Yes I know law enforcement loves data brokers (which harvest breaches). Tough shit.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 49 minutes ago, 1 hour later[^] [v] #1,461,812

I'm ready for barter economy again, this timeline is stupid.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.