Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 1 hour ago, 2 minutes later[^][v]#1,461,802
Poland just signed an $18.5 million deal with Australian company Advanced Navigation to put fiber-optic gyroscopes into the counter-drone systems guarding its border with Russia. These Boreas navigation units measure the Earth's own rotation to find true north without GPS — which matters because Russia has been jamming and spoofing satellite signals over Poland since the September 2025 drone incursion. I break down the physics behind it and how it fits into Poland's $1.5+ billion SAN counter-drone program.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 24 minutes ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#1,461,807
I want to see a broader return of the awesome late Cold War ones brimming with Gatling and 30-35-40mm guns. I’ve seen some newer ones that are too sleek.