Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Kirk would be defending the Cornell Seven

Anonymous A started this discussion 5 hours ago #138,118

You know it's true. He'd be blaming the victim.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 4 hours ago, 18 minutes later[^] [v] #1,461,662

Is everything associated with elites really just a secret club for sex pests thing?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4 hours ago, 1 minute later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,461,663

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Apparently.

boof joined in and replied with this 4 hours ago, 9 minutes later, 28 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,461,670

well I'd reserve judgement on account of not having been there to see, you see

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 4 hours ago, 15 minutes later, 44 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,461,677

@1,461,663 (A)
When I was a kid I used to think it would be cool if I was a billionaire to buy a private island and have a fortress on it or a bunker or something.

Now if I ever get rich, I’m not buying an island, it’s a bad look.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4 hours ago, 36 seconds later, 44 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,461,679

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
I heard Little St. James is for sale.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 4 hours ago, 48 seconds later, 45 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,461,680

@previous (A)
Uh… I mean if the military wants to use it for target practice, I guess that’s okay as long as they don’t destroy any evidence.

boof replied with this 4 hours ago, 12 minutes later, 57 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,461,689

it would have to be named Little St. James, wouldn't it

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 4 hours ago, 4 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,461,692

@previous (boof)
There’s another island over there called cockroach island. My guess is that’s where Mark Zuckerberg does all the experiments on mutant roach people in his fallout shelter after we all get immolated by nukes.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 4 hours ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,461,694

Found it! There’s also a Great St. James. I thought there was but I got distracted by the cockroach island.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.