Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Anonymous A started this discussion 33 minutes ago#138,096
I used to think it would be charming to date a mentally ill girl but now I avoid them like the plague. Oh you're into computers? That's nic-BLOCKED. Oh you listen to Lana Del Rey? Cool cool co-BLOCKED. Oh you really like getting tattoos? Oh wow that's-BLOCKED. I know all the signs and you're not getting through. Wearing chokers? Don't touch me. Lots of piercings? Leave me be, woman. Watching that ticky tocky all day? BANISHED. Don't even get me started on girls with tons of pets. Don't bother pulling out your phone, honey because you're not getting my number. It's OVER for you broken bitties. You're DONE.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 14 minutes ago, 2 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[^][v]#1,461,402
@previous (B)
They're all doing it these days. They have 2 dogs 3 lizards and a bird to try and fill the loneliness in their hearts because they're broken. We'll I'm not fixing em!