Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: When I start a cult, I will exclude Minichanners.

Anonymous A started this discussion 2 hours ago #138,084

This place is a sausage party populated by men of moderate means or middle class dweebs. I don’t want to siphon your meager 401Ks and I don’t want you to suck my dick. You are unworthy of either my attention or your ascension to the astral plane.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 1 hour ago, 4 minutes later[^] [v] #1,461,297

Also, I don’t like Aum Shinrikyo or Heaven’s Gate. The former consisted of murderous psychopaths. The second was filled with self-castrating Geek Squad twinks. Pass! NVXIUM had potential but turned into branding and finger pointing. Somehow women who abused women were victims, or women 30s-40s claimed they were “groomed.” You have to be an idiot past a certain point for that to be real (it isn’t). “I was vulnerable at age 36, and he told me my development required me to take off my clothes.”

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 1 hour ago, 7 minutes later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,461,300

You couldn't start a cult if you tried lol

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 1 hour ago, 47 seconds later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,461,302

@previous (B)

> You couldn't start a cult if you tried lol

You are shunned, my child.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.