Minichan

Topic: Peter Thieil: Evil is the new good

Anonymous A started this discussion 4 hours ago #138,066

I can’t remember where the I goes so I put it in both places, deal with it.

https://youtu.be/fOQ5Z_U_DmE

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 hours ago, 21 minutes later[^] [v] #1,461,148

It kinda makes sense after you’ve already pushed racism, denounced empathy, glossed over elites engaging in pedophilia, and promoted greed that the next step in pushing the Overton window is just straight up saying, "I’m evil and I’m proud!"

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 22 minutes ago, 3 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,461,210

@previous (B)

> you’ve already pushed racism

Is OP the guy that says blacks need preferential treatment or it's not fair?

> denounced empathy

The angry one who says he hates hates hates??

> glossed over elites engaging in pedophilia

Must be the same guy. He was defending protecting pedo priests because it's his religion.

> and promoted greed

The commie who thinks he can steal because white people are colonial or whatever excuse.

> that the next step in pushing the Overton window is just straight up saying, "I’m evil and I’m proud!"

They all devolve into the same grotesque degenerates. Eventually people realize what a drain they are, the lifestyle wrecks their body, and they are trapped in debt and bad relationships.

(Edited 28 seconds later.)

:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.