Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc started this discussion 4 hours ago#138,065
I swear I’ve noticed there are white guys on the internet who will say the most racist stuff about black people but then if I disagree with them on anything they start whining and saying I hate white people. How come white guys can dish it but they can’t take it? I’ve never met more sensitive crybabies in my life.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) double-posted this 4 hours ago, 2 minutes later[^][v]#1,461,141
Like literally the worst thing I’ve ever said about white people is you’re not special for being born and you’re not better than anybody else for being born. That’s like the most normal opinion ever, that’s true for everybody by default. But that makes them fuming mad, because they really think everything should be handed to them and they’re entitled to respect even when they give none. It makes you wonder who raised them. They have zero emotional intelligence, or just intelligence period.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) replied with this 4 hours ago, 7 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^][v]#1,461,143
I know princess is usually a term for spoiled women, but so many right leaning white men really think they’re daddy’s little princesses or something. It comes off as so emotionally weak they just can’t help themselves but lash out at the tiniest criticism, but they think they can say whatever they want to you. Yet they’ll yap about how their culture is superior, when their culture is just being a massive disrespectful self serving whiny little bitch all the time always complaining and blaming others instead of working on themselves.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) triple-posted this 4 hours ago, 1 minute later, 5 minutes after the original post[^][v]#1,461,145
Then the other thing is, they’re all submissive but they desperately respect. They’ll just do whatever everybody else is doing because they’re too weak to think for themselves. They’re all a bunch of dogs.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) quadruple-posted this 4 hours ago, 12 minutes later, 18 minutes after the original post[^][v]#1,461,146
Of course the obvious question you have to ask yourself if you’re black, is if white racists look down on blacks for being poor but when we’re rich they say we don’t deserve it and try and take it away from us, what should we do with a white racist? It’s not really about us is it? It’s about them, they’re a problem and we need a solution.
I think we should flood their communities with crack cocaine and guns, and also we should shut down all of the shops in the area. I'm with you, melanin king!