Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Against my better judgement

Flossy !3HFEcSWo4o started this discussion 3 hours ago #138,056

I'm going to let you lot into my mind. Once a day I'll post what basically could have been a therapy session, but I don't have the money and ChatGPT sucks at therapy. See you tomorrow.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 hours ago, 28 minutes later[^] [v] #1,461,065

I’d advise against using LLMs as therapy out of privacy concerns. They’ve actually arrested people because of their ChatGPT history.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c8exz5yg14ko

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 hours ago, 2 minutes later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,461,066

It might seem like an extreme case, but if you think about how many millions of requests they get that they were able to correlate a guys prompts with a fire, probably I wouldn’t tell ChatGPT anything I wouldn’t write in bold letters on a sign and go walking around in public holding over my head. (In my opinion but others are free to do as they wish).
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.