Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: I don’t think I believe anymore

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc started this discussion 42 minutes ago #138,042

Guys, I was out today, and I was looking up at the bright sun in the sky, it’s a clear day, and I really thought about it, that’s not real. The sun isn’t a star. It’s an LED put out there in the sky by the government so their space satellites can see us. Our ancestors had no concept of a sun. That’s why they worshiped the moon.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) double-posted this 38 minutes ago, 3 minutes later[^] [v] #1,460,898

Like, come on. When we were kids, and they told us there’s a bright ball of fire in space, and we’re going in circles around it, when you were a little itty bitty kid and they told you about Santa and they told you about the sun, you were so naive you probably believed it. But the sun isn’t real. If the sun is real, how come humans have never been to the sun, but they sent people to the moon? If the sun is real, surely you could walk on it.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) triple-posted this 28 minutes ago, 10 minutes later, 13 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,460,899

Like seriously, if the sun is real, why does it turn off at night? How can a star turn off? That doesn’t even make sense.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.