Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: New prank idea

Anonymous A started this discussion 2 hours ago #138,029

I'm a little trickster little mischievous little prank guy you know so I've been thinking up some new pranks to try on my friend. I was thinking about something wacky and unexpected like what if I just cut my friend's pinky fingers off as he sleeps lol. I'd probably have to slip him some strong drugs to sleep through that but it'll be hilarious

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 2 hours ago, 2 minutes later[^] [v] #1,460,790

He'll be all like "what the fuck is wrong with you holy fuck there's so much blood im about to pass out" lmaoooo this prank will be legendary.

Bladder Leotard !Ls6u9fmrR2 joined in and replied with this 2 hours ago, 7 minutes later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,460,791

Racist.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.