Minichan

Topic: Hyper gamy may be overblown?

Anonymous A started this discussion 1 hour ago #138,027

Yes, women aspire to the best possible mate. But I think a lot of the debate is focused on top tier looks women 20-30. There is a huge shift in balance at 30 that only accelerates.

Most women are happy just to have a partner. Maybe it’s not their ideal partner or they’re deluded and think they’re settling. I see woman who definitely “marry down.” I guess it beats being alone.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 1 hour ago, 2 minutes later[^] [v] #1,460,762

Hypergamy is a total meme. I'm not even joking when I say I know MULTIPLE fat, short, balding guys with a wife and multiple kids and these guys aren't rich either. If they can do it, anybody can. The issue is people who complain about hypergamy want to date brad pitt or angelina jolie while looking like a soggy trash bag

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 40 minutes ago, 58 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,460,767

Hypergamy applies mostly to the internet where the supply of single women is low and demand from single men is high. In real life, the standards are far more reasonable.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 10 minutes ago, 29 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,460,773

> But I think a lot of the debate is focused on top tier looks women 20-30. There is a huge shift in balance at 30 that only accelerates.

Yes, but a woman's interest after 30 isn't worth anything.

Who she chooses before that is what matters.

> Most women are happy just to have a partner.

Women have limitless options, choose not to settle down when they can.

Being lonely as a woman is playing on easy and failing.

Anonymous D double-posted this 9 minutes ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,460,774

@1,460,767 (C)
If you're at a local bar or party you will do better, because there's less competition, but women still don't go for their looksmatch.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.