Topic: AI is very underwhelming
Anonymous A started this discussion 1 hour ago #138,026
I haven't interacted with AI much since it took off. I never really understood the hype and the few times I have interacted with it have been very underwhelming. I'll ask it a question and it'll return a very basic surface level answer so I have to ask it to be more specific and even when it returns a more specific answer it's like 2 sentences so I have to constantly prompt this thing for info to get anywhere. If I asked a human, they'd understand after the first or second question and they'd be able to draw up graphs, tables, and other visual examples and explain in depth how things relate to one another. AI is little more than a more complex automated search engine and I'm supposed to believe this shit can take over the world?
↕