Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Anonymous A started this discussion 2 weeks ago#137,855
The other thread was basically serving the same purpose but I think it's better to start over with a cleaner more focused thread. I'm just going to post things related to the upcoming WW3 here.
Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 12 minutes after the original post[^][v]#1,459,121
Anyway, in addition to the space thing, I'm sure Trump will discuss Taiwan with Xi when they meet at the end of this month. He's delaying arms to Taiwan so he has a bit more leverage in the upcoming talk.
Anonymous A (OP) quintuple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,459,154
@previous (A)
Now the Saudis don't plan on taking this without a fight so they're gathering some nations together to ensure safe passage through the strait but they (the coalition) can't keep this up forever.
Anonymous A (OP) sextuple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 39 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,459,158
Space Force I get now because they're going to fight over satellites in the future but an AI Force? Is this just a power grab for the tech elite like Elon Musk? Hmm maybe this connects to how these AI guys want the government to step in with funding.
Anonymous A (OP) septuple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 25 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,459,160
@previous (A)
Wait...this probably connects to Section 219 of the NDAA they're trying to pass into law. So I guess we'll just be giving Israel our most advanced AI tech but like...why? Israel is crazy remember they wanted to start the war in Iran and now we're giving them the tech to possibly do all kinds of crazy shit like hack into power systems and shut down electricity? Not good
Anonymous A (OP) octuple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 17 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,459,162
@previous (A)
Okay so the tech elite get their funding and Israel gets our best AI tech. What is Israel going to use it for? Well they've become increasingly aggressive towards Turkey recently so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they launched a war against Turkey soon. Crazy to think about considering they just helped start the Iran war but honestly it seems clear Israel wants to control the entire middle east or at least doesn't want a single middle eastern country to be strong enough to oppose them.
Anonymous A (OP) nonuple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 11 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,459,163
@previous (A)
I guess the question is how Israel would do it. They're a pretty small country and they're on the brink of civil war so a new war would be really unpopular. I guess if they can use AI to hack Turkish systems and cause chaos maybe they'll instigate some sort of revolution? Who knows
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,459,164
@previous (A)
I don’t know what’s going to happen in Israel, I just know I’m less afraid of going pretty much anywhere else on this planet other than Gaza.
Anonymous D double-posted this 2 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,459,165
They’re tiny and they can’t defend themselves without the support of the United States. But they’ve pissed off the whole Middle East. I don’t know about you, but I have more than two brain cells and I can’t see where it’s going, but it’s nowhere good.
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 2 weeks ago, 10 hours later, 16 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,459,238
At this point it feels like the world is genuinely trying to crash the global economy. At what point does a "perfect storm" become "all according to plan"?
Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 4 hours later, 21 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,459,240
Lol this is the most suspicious shit ever. Just let us build this big military complex in the capital and don't ask questions. Is this in case people start revolting or something? What the hell even is it for?
Anonymous A (OP) quadruple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 6 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^][v]#1,459,279
So are they just getting us ready for a falseflag attack on Cali so they can have a pretext for a ground invasion in Iran? At least make it less obvious you lazy fucks.
Anonymous A (OP) quintuple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 19 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^][v]#1,459,280
I missed this one before but it's confusing to me. All of the messaging from Trump for years now has been "Europe can do it themselves" so why build a new base now? This really doesn't make sense.
Anonymous A (OP) nonuple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 37 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^][v]#1,459,341
So that's how China has been able to deal with using less oil but won't this affect their AI development if everyone is switching to electricity? Maybe they're planning the data centers in space shit too
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 2 weeks ago, 6 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#1,459,447
@previous (B)
Iran's entire gameplan is to just make everyone suffer so much they turn on the US. All they have to do is keep interrupting the flow of oil and the US is for whatever reason reluctant to stop them. Iran is winning right now as crazy as that is to hear.
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 2 weeks ago, 20 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#1,459,449
Naturally, the region is already willing to kneel to Iran after seeing how ineffectual the US has been in ending the conflict. Frankly, I think a major reason Trump is hesitant to help with the houthis is because the US already blew through a fuck ton of their missiles early on in the war so they're running low and obviously putting troops on the ground would be a disaster. Trump is just stuck which is why he's trying to go for economic strangulation but if the Iranians have survived this far they'll likely survive a good while longer. Tough bastards I gotta tell you
Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 18 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#1,459,453
Hmm so new bases in Greenland. I think it's suspicious we still don't know what's in the actual deal with Greenland. Apparently they won't tell us until it's signed which makes me think Greenland and Denmark just gave Trump everything he wants. Anyway between this and the new base they're planning in Poland, it makes me think the US is just securing easy access to the Arctic Ocean since with global warming that area will end up being really important for shipping and military logistics in the future. I wonder if this is ultimately related to the trade war in Canada hmm...
The Panama Canal has had skyrocketing fees since the strait was cut, and now the Suez is in danger.
US controls Panama.
The Northern Passage will be another route for shipping.
China is the country reducing their oil use the most from this whole event. The US, as an oil producer, is profiting a lot which offsets a lot of the pain.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 2 weeks ago, 19 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#1,459,471
@previous (B)
Well the panama canal is actually experiencing issues because of the drought in the area caused by El Niño. Apparently they use rain water to get the ships through so no rain means less ships getting through.
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 2 weeks ago, 6 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#1,459,473
This is actually pretty funny. Trump is like yeah we want access to the Arctic but we're not taking all the responsibility for defending you guys so you better arm up! I can't wait to see what's in the deal. I believe they'll reveal it tomorrow.
Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 13 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#1,459,580
Okay so the deal with Greenland seems to be pretty simple. The US seems to be able to do basically anything it wants militarily in Greenland but...like we basically already had a deal on par with this so...what was the point? I still don't know if I buy that this is all over. Who knows though maybe trump just wanted to put pressure on Greenland to ensure they wouldn't dare think of changing the old deal in the future.
Anonymous A (OP) quadruple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 4 hours later, 3 days after the original post[^][v]#1,459,601
It's just embarrassing at this point and you have to wonder if this is tied to how much of a shitshow Boeing is these days. The corruption in this country is staggering.
Anonymous A (OP) quintuple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 5 hours later, 3 days after the original post[^][v]#1,459,672
Now the FBI is being embarrassed by pokefags. You can't make this shit up. You're only going to see more stuff like this as these AI companies just dump crazy powerful hacking tools online.
Anonymous A (OP) octuple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 11 hours later, 4 days after the original post[^][v]#1,459,969
It's pretty insane the US can just hack whoever they want and claim "whoops the AI went crazy again lol". At this point I feel like AI was just a front for developing more powerful hacking tools so the US could gain control over critical computer systems around the globe.
Anonymous A (OP) nonuple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 10 hours later, 5 days after the original post[^][v]#1,460,016
Lol so recently Europe has become really reliant on the US for energy including oil and diesel. The irony of the EU scrambling to arm themselves because they've been too reliant on the US military for so long only to now become reliant on the US for energy as well isn't lost on me. Big wake up call for euros
Anonymous A (OP) decuple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 19 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[^][v]#1,460,019
This shit really was all according to plan it's honestly hilarious how it all worked out. With Russia's refineries being bombed constantly by Ukraine and with Saudi Arabia being bombed, who are you gonna go to for energy? That's right you come crawling to big daddy USA. The plan actually worked can you believe it? Biggest power grab ever and I know you see Canada down there but that's what the trade war with Canada is for. I'm telling you the people controlling trump know what they're doing.
Anonymous A (OP) undecuple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 13 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[^][v]#1,460,023
Apparently Alberta is going to vote on whether to leave Canada soon. Can you imagine if these guys leave Canada and join the US? I'll laugh my fucking ass off hahaha holy shit
Anonymous A (OP) tridecuple-posted this 2 weeks ago, 51 minutes later, 5 days after the original post[^][v]#1,460,151
Man they are really pushing the Catholic thing these days. I'm guessing it's because of their plans in South America given most of South America is Catholic. It also probably connects to SSPX and the push to make Catholicism more conservative like I mentioned before. So I guess ultimately the goal is an actually unified "West" with a unified ideology, religion, and eventually culture I guess. Although I wonder whether that'll include Europe or not. I would assume it will which explains the "tough love" treatment Europe is receiving right now. I guess the goal is to shift European political sentiment to the right which honestly explains a ton from the ceuta crisis to the rise of the AfD in Germany. So I guess we really are headed towards a world government soon enough like Kant suggested. As always it's all according to plan.
Anonymous A (OP) quattuodecuple-posted this 1 week ago, 9 hours later, 6 days after the original post[^][v]#1,460,305
I wonder how effective this tactic is. You just bomb companies until they shut down. I guess Ukraine could always ship the unemployed to the front lines. Grim
Anonymous A (OP) sexadecuple-posted this 1 week ago, 9 minutes later, 6 days after the original post[^][v]#1,460,307
Don't you think it's a little strange the pope is bringing up AI in a visit to France? There's something strange here but between this and the anti trump comments, I imagine Trump's CIA finger might be getting itchy and it's another reason they might want to off this guy.
Anonymous A (OP) sedecuple-posted this 1 week ago, 13 minutes later, 6 days after the original post[^][v]#1,460,308
@previous (A)
Mind you this comes after Trump gave his "I'll protect AI no matter what" speech at the UN so this explicitly feels like a dig at Trump. I mean when they announced the first American pope, many people assumed this was the church's way of trying to reign in the US which had become increasingly erratic under Trump so it's not crazy to think this is Pope Leo trying to oppose Trump a bit.
Anonymous A (OP) septuadecuple-posted this 1 week ago, 12 minutes later, 6 days after the original post[^][v]#1,460,309
@previous (A)
So the main question is why is the Catholic Church fighting the US government? I actually just looked this up but apparently the US has the second highest number of cardinals in the church behind Italy wow. So maybe the church feels like this is some existential battle for the church in case Trump manages to sway those Cardinals into doing what he says. Hmm...but as long as the church stayed out of Trump's business I doubt he'd meddle in their affairs so who's really behind the church push to fuck with trump? The only thing I can think of is the church's connection to old money and maybe the mafia given all the Italians. Hmm...
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 1 week ago, 1 hour later, 6 days after the original post[^][v]#1,460,325
@previous (A)
Now google how many Catholics there are in the world followed by how many Catholics there are in the United States and realize how what you said makes zero sense.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 1 week ago, 5 minutes later, 6 days after the original post[^][v]#1,460,326
The US is 4% of the world’s population, but it’s the third largest country by population. The Catholic Church doesn’t need the United States roughly 20% of Americans are Catholic and roughly 20% of people on Earth are Catholic.
Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 1 week ago, 4 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,460,500
Xi apparently has several more meetings with Trump planned soon to get him on board with the new world order. Honestly after the Iran disaster I doubt the US could stop Xi right now even if they wanted to. Taiwan is probably fucked unless Japan steps in.
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 1 week ago, 1 minute later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,460,766
Slow ass news day but this did make me laugh. Nobody who's paying attention expects the US to end the war anytime soon but using the "in good faith" argument like we're on 4chan had me wheezing
Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 1 week ago, 20 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,460,770
@previous (A)
Just to expand on this a bit more it's very clear neither side wants to end this war. Iran wants to use the Hormuz strait to get rich and to gain more influence in the middle east like we mentioned here @1,459,449 (A) and Trump doesn't want to be embarrassed not to mention the US is gaining influence globally by becoming the leader in supplying oil as mentioned here @1,460,019 (A) so there's no real reason to end this war for either side right now. So when you see headlines like the "they're not arguing in good faith" stuff it's all total bullshit. Even recently congress voted to keep the war going so what these people say publicly and what they plan privately are very different things.
Anonymous A (OP) quadruple-posted this 1 week ago, 23 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,460,775
This "hybrid warfare" term cracks me the fuck up. Euros have been caught with their pants down so they have to use goofy terms to explain what Russia is doing while not turning up the temperature too much because they don't want to go to war. Putin is literally sending agents into Europe to basically commit terrorist attacks and it's just being called "hybrid warfare" lol.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 1 week ago, 3 hours later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,460,873
So the Brits (and euros) are going to center the future of their economies around war. I think this pretty much guarantees Europe plans on going to war in the near future so if you're a young guy in Europe (frankly it's probably too late) but if possible get the fuck out now
Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 1 week ago, 11 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,460,876
North Korea is really cashing out with the Ukraine war lol. They're getting drone tech, experience for their soldiers, and money. There are just so many factions who stand to keep making money off this war I wonder if it'll ever end.
Anonymous A (OP) quadruple-posted this 1 week ago, 2 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,460,878
@previous (A)
Anyway I bring up North Korea again because Ukraine is capturing the North Korean soldiers fighting on behalf of Russia in the war and sending them to South Korea to be milked for military intel. I really wonder if the Ukraine war could end up causing the Korean war to reignite. I mean why not now? North Korea is clearly gaining a lot of experience and knowledge for when the time does come.
Anonymous A (OP) quintuple-posted this 1 week ago, 30 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,460,888
@previous (A)
So between the Korean thing and with Europe starting to get involved in the Iran conflict, we can see how these two wars can really end up spiraling into WW3 eventually.
Anonymous A (OP) sextuple-posted this 1 week ago, 4 hours later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,460,988
Here we go again. So the question is who is Putin attacking this time? We've heard rumors of another northern offensive in Ukraine but we've also heard rumors of an attack on a NATO country. I'd like to believe it's the first option.
Anonymous A (OP) octuple-posted this 1 week ago, 8 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,461,225
I don't think hegseth gives a shit about "cutting down on waste". This is very obviously just him purging people he feels aren't loyal enough and this isn't even the first time he's done this. You have to wonder what they'll need a more loyal upper echelon of the military for. The obvious answer would be they're planning more radical military action but who knows what that could entail. Maybe a ground invasion of Iran or maybe even Cuba.
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 1 week ago, 3 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,461,245
@previous (A)
Maybe this is related to all the new tariffs Trump just put on Canada. It's going to be this kind of back and forth until one side caves. So it's really a question of whether Europe supports Canada by buying a lot of their energy I think. At the moment I think the US has too much leverage over Europe for that to really happen on a large scale though.
Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 1 week ago, 2 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,461,322
Lol some drama between South Korea and Ukraine . Honestly it might be in South Korea's best interest to help Ukraine with more aid if North Korea attacks and South Korea needs help from places like Ukraine especially with drone warfare.
Anonymous A (OP) septuple-posted this 1 week ago, 2 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,461,326
@previous (A)
Well that frees up some troops. Now what is Hegseth going to do with these guys? Is now the time for the land invasion of Iran? Anyway I have to admit it's funny how all of this was supposedly meant to weaken Iran and we've only strengthened their grasp on the region.
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 1 week ago, 3 hours later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,461,349
@1,461,324 (A)
isntreal false flags itself and the world almost constantly because it cannot exist without manipulating emotions. Take everything involving isntreal or other jew heavy locales(ukraine, china, korea, most large american cities, etc) with an entire mines worth of salt and you will generally find yourself close to the truth without even trying.