Topic: Cyber attacks are apparently legal if done from an "AI lab".
Anonymous A started this discussion 2 weeks ago #137,747 Ridiculous.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago , 1 hour later[^] [v] #1,458,428 AI is sentient, it's responsible for its own actions.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago , 19 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,429 @previous (B)
lol that’s funny
Anonymous B replied with this 2 weeks ago , 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,431 @previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Are your parents responsible for your actions?
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago , 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,434 @previous (B)
You call women delusional and you think ChatGPT is a human.
Anonymous B replied with this 2 weeks ago , 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,436 @previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
I didn't say it was a human.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 2 weeks ago , 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,441 @previous (B)
Then what was the point of that analogy?
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago , 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,442 I trained my dog to bite and it bit someone! Everyone look and be unsettled!
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 2 weeks ago , 15 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,443 I’m just saying, I have a hard time taking you seriously when you’re constantly blabbering on about how you think women and black people are stupid and less than human but somehow you think a chatbot is sentient. If you think a black box that spits out text at you is more real than flesh and blood humans, then I don’t know what to tell you, exactly.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 2 weeks ago , 59 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,445 @1,458,442 (E)
> I trained my dog to bite and it bit someone! Everyone look and be unsettled!
This training must be very dangerous. Nobody who isn’t doing what you’re doing will be able to compete. I must invest in your dog training business immediately or I will be left out!
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago , 59 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,469 @1,458,443 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
you really didn't say anything. oh it's obvious it's obvious.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago , 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,470 Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 2 weeks ago , 15 seconds later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,471 Now I really didn’t say anything.
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago , 15 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,560
↕