Minichan

Topic: Told my wife I was working late. Went to an underground hardcore show instead.

Anonymous A started this discussion 2 weeks ago #137,740

There were maybe five guys around my age in the whole crowd. I was kicked, shoved, then bumped into the mosh pit. The other old guys jumped in and we formed a wall smashing everyone else. I hit the floor twice and took a boot to the ribs. I felt like I was 22 again. It was fucking awesome.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 1 hour later[^] [v] #1,458,418

You should have been at home listening to your wife. When a woman speaks, we listen.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,433

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade)
His wife is a man.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 10 hours later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,505

@1,458,418 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade)

> You should have been at home listening to your wife. When a woman speaks, we listen.

LOL. I’m not going to put much effort into a roommate relationship anymore. Any time spent together involves listening to her stress, her complaining, or a task list. Hard pass.

LibAi_fr joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 1 day later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,668

What’s a hardcore show?
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.