Minichan

Topic: Women are stupid and I don't respect them

Anonymous A started this discussion 2 weeks ago #137,738

That's right, I just have sex with them.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 2 minutes later[^] [v] #1,458,371

lol

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 27 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,381

Even your mom?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 2 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,415

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Nah, your mom.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 25 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,417

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO OBEY WOMEN AND DO EVERYTHING THEY SAY!!!!!

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 2 weeks ago, 16 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,420

@previous (D)
You're talking to me about stuff. Why? I'd rather see your titties.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.