Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 2 weeks ago, 39 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#1,458,318
@previous (Anonymous A (OP))
No, I mean posting about how women are this and that, making broad generalizations, etc. Oh, women are so emotional! Oh, women want to control men? lol all it does is prove you've never even kissed a girl, much less had sex with one
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 2 weeks ago, 17 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,458,342
@1,458,326 (B)
Incels like you cannot fathom that actually interacting with women, treating them like equal humans, and just being entertaining can get you laid lol. You cannot imagine a man who actually has sex with women.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 2 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,458,372
@previous (C)
All humans are emotional. So what? That's beautiful. Treat women like equal humans and be understanding, and their emotions are not an issue.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 2 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,458,375
I think you could make an argument that maybe men and women are more prone to different emotions, although that’s not really quantifiable so that could be kinda vague. But to say they’re more emotional. Idk about that. I don’t think men are more robotic and soulless than women.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 2 weeks ago, 29 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,458,378
Like I don’t doubt there are probably some discrepancies in say how often men vs women suffer from depression or something and that might be social or physiological or some combination of the two. I’m not saying something like that couldn’t be the case. But making some sweeping generalization like, "women are more prone to happiness" or something along those lines I’m not sure that would be a reasonable thing to believe.
Anonymous C replied with this 2 weeks ago, 12 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,458,379
@1,458,375 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
You've had this explained to you like 5 times now, I'm not repeating the being emotional vs having emotions thing again.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 2 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,458,380
@1,458,376 (C)
Don’t we all have different personalities though? How would you be able to quantify how emotional a person is? Especially when we’re biased ourselves. Like I might say one guy is emotional because he’s rude and he’s annoying me whereas I might say another guy who’s happy all the time isn’t emotional even if maybe he’s feeling stronger emotions but they’re just positive so it doesn’t bother me.
> Don’t we all have different personalities though?
Yes, but averages are still a thing.
> How would you be able to quantify how emotional a person is?
You could measure how often they lose control, or act against even their own self-interest when they know better. This is context dependent, but any man would know that men keep it together more. Men also consider long term consequences more than what feels good in the present on average.
> Especially when we’re biased ourselves. Like I might say one guy is emotional because he’s rude and he’s annoying me whereas I might say another guy who’s happy all the time isn’t emotional even if maybe he’s feeling stronger emotions but they’re just positive so it doesn’t bother me.
If someone is so rude they are being ostracized, or so happy people would call it manic you could qualify it.
There's many ways, and I know I've seen one sex more prone to being caught up in emotions.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 2 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,458,384
What counts as "losing control" (losing control of what) and how would you put a number on how often somebody loses control? And then how would you control for situational factors? For example, people would probably "lose control" under high stress, but not everyone has equally stressful lives.
Anonymous C replied with this 2 weeks ago, 34 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,458,385
@1,458,383 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Look at marketing and who is swayed by it, look at who stops being calm first in a disagreement, many ways.
Anonymous C double-posted this 2 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,458,386
@1,458,384 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc) > For example, people would probably "lose control" under high stress, but not everyone has equally stressful lives.
I'm saying that you would just end up having to say women snapped in disagreements first because of institutionalized sexism or some other excuse.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 2 weeks ago, 7 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,458,387
@1,458,385 (C)
Isn’t everyone swayed by marketing? How could you claim that someone isn’t swayed by marketing when virtually all products are marketed and we all buy things because we live in a capitalist system?
Again, averages are a thing. Why do you keep forgetting that?
> How could you claim that someone isn’t swayed by marketing when virtually all products are marketed and we all buy things because we live in a capitalist system?
I didn't claim that at all, reread what I wrote if you disagree.
Doc !mjoQJhzjwM joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 3 days after the original post[^][v]#1,458,880
@1,458,384 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
I mean Idk. Men have lost their shit for minute reasons just like women. Theres no real way to count the difference even if theres a stat that points in a particular direction.
Ultimately, it really depends on an individual and how they’re able to handle stress in the moment. Like if someone’s screaming at the top of their lungs right at your face, how would one response to that? Some walk away and ignore it while some will shout right on back and then some will just a commit an action on that person that would be considered “incompatible to life”.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 18 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^][v]#1,458,904
@previous (Doc !mjoQJhzjwM)
I think some socially inept people like to tell themselves that there are huge differences between people. I’ve found whenever I just observe different types of people talking with each other, there’s really no difference. I think that part of the issue is, they’ll point out that people are different and we have genetic differences or whatever. But the thing is, the human brain is plastic. Even if we did have innate differences we were born with, it doesn’t really matter because our brains change to adapt to our environment anyway. You can see it with language for example. Even if we did have some sort of genetic predisposition to some language, it doesn’t matter what type of person you are, you speak what you’ve experienced and you don’t understand anything else.
Anonymous B replied with this 2 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^][v]#1,458,906
@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
oh my god shut the hell up. stop acting like basic observations everyone made when they were 12 are some huge philosophical revelations > hurr durr uh people not too different from other people durrrrrr
> oh my god shut the hell up. stop acting like basic observations everyone made when they were 12 are some huge philosophical revelations > >hurr durr uh people not too different from other people durrrrrr
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 2 weeks ago, 48 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^][v]#1,458,919
@1,458,917 (B)
I’m just pointing out you think it’s stupid to not realize that people aren’t that different. So by your own standards you’re being stupid right now.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 2 weeks ago, 58 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^][v]#1,458,950
Especially the video you sent me where a woman was hitting a dog over and over and over again until it died and she was laughing. Why did you send me that?
Doc !mjoQJhzjwM replied with this 2 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^][v]#1,458,967
I like women. However I don’t like the kind of woman that uses her gender as excuse to manipulate and game a system. Also I don’t like lazy women-be it in sex or just zero job.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 3 days after the original post[^][v]#1,459,051
@previous (C)
There’s no point. You’re stubborn and you believe what you do because you’re a narcissist. It’s not like you’ll listen to reason. Oh what, you think white men are superior to everybody else and you just so happen to be a white man and you’re just being "honest?" Nobody who’s not you or retarded thinks that.