Minichan

Topic: About to meet my girlfriend after werk. Should I go for a pint while I wait?

Erik !saAqdaazn2 started this discussion 2 weeks ago #137,727

Ive told her im not drinking anymore.
Poll option Votes Percentage Graph
4 80%
1 20%

Erik !saAqdaazn2 (OP) double-posted this 2 weeks ago, 16 minutes later[^] [v] #1,458,283

Quickly.. someone vote. Im almost there.

Killer Lettuce🌹 !faggot joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 6 minutes later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,284

Yes mate, of course.

Erik !saAqdaazn2 (OP) replied with this 2 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,294

@previous (Killer Lettuce🌹 !faggot)
I didn't go but I am bqck at hers drinking wine and watching ModernKnight on youtube

Killer Lettuce🌹 !HonkUK.BIE replied with this 2 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,307

@previous (Erik !saAqdaazn2)
Wahey, nice. I do fancy a merlot now and again.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,360

Why did you lie to her? That's sad.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.