Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
I'm trying to think of a show such as a situation comedy, aka sitcom, where someone farted in it. Damned if I can't come up with an example. Sketch comedy shows, especially later night airing or cable, sure. How about the medical show House? Did anyone cut a fart on that?
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,458,297
@previous (boof)
I never know what to make of you. You seem like a magical little man from a reality and that is adjacent to, but far more fantastical than my own.
boof (OP) replied with this 2 weeks ago, 12 hours later, 23 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,458,480
well let's think on this some more. when you are kids, do you play sex pranks on your siblings? do you try to fuck their face? no, it's farts. every day perhaps, there's farts and potential for having a larf over it. the television comedies, what do they put in so called family shows? blow job jokes, girl minors asking the mother Roseanne to for contraception, it's god damn gross. and no farts.
boof (OP) replied with this 2 weeks ago, 45 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^][v]#1,458,484
OK I just thought about cartoons. I know that there was a full episode about Stimpy birthing a living fart. And in Adventure Time, a living book let out some farts, and another time, a tiny Jake farted in Finn's pocket I'm pretty sure.
boof (OP) double-posted this 2 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^][v]#1,458,485
OK, Ripping Friends had a kid make bubbles in a bathtub. That episode was some kind of euueehh
Oh yeah, the bathtub farts in Family Guy with Stewie, and Meg farting from the front. And Peter made Meg smell his rancid beefo in a closed-windowed car, oh and the time he forced Meg's face into his ass and he let out a fart
boof (OP) triple-posted this 1 week ago, 1 week later, 1 week after the original post[^][v]#1,459,728
OK, I saw a clip of Better Call Saul, which is not an ordinary station show though, in which a character shits himself with some fart noise to be contemptuous toward police investigators.