Minichan

Topic: MacOS 27 Golden Gate is now available, fora!!!

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,717

Upgrading now!!!! Yippee!

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later[^] [v] #1,458,252

Thanks fren, forgot about the update drop.

Anonymous B double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,253

iOS too, although my phone seems to be hanging on "Preparing Update"

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,270

Yes I can't wait for AI to be watching everything I do on my laptop at all times

Father Bloody Lemonade !CSYSmqmhZg joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 52 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,275

Oops! I seem to have upgraded to iOS 27 Golden Shower Edition!! *teehee*
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.