Topic: How old are you?
Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,713
I bet it's a bunch of kids here
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 34 seconds later[^] [v] #1,458,198
I’m 94 years old, but I turn 12 next month.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 42 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,199
Actually 22-25 if you want a serious answer.
Syntax joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 38 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,200
thee thy or re: EYE EYE EYE re: B b B 106 yeers olde
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 46 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,201
@previous (Syntax)
I see syntax has his own syntax. Impressive.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,208
@OP
> I bet it's a bunch of kids here
NFW. They’re all on SnapChat and TikTok. They lack refinement for a proper BBS.
random joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 20 hours later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,314
@previous (D)
> > I bet it's a bunch of kids here
>
> NFW. They’re all on SnapChat and TikTok. They lack refinement for a proper BBS.
not really im 16 i know alot of stuff. I think this is a good place to study others. any knowledge you have that you wanna share?
↕