Minichan

Topic: European nations are increasingly asking women to join the military

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,706

Can you imagine being a western man right now? Your women are killing their children (Lindsey Clancy) and then running off to die in a war. All these guys talking about the great replacement and white genocide because of immigration. Motherfucker your women are killing your kids and signing up to die in war lol you're worried about the wrong fucking things

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 7 minutes later[^] [v] #1,458,164

> Your women are killing their children

ULTRA Rare event.

Now she may soon be available on the market. Could remove your INCEL status.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,165

@OP
Fuck you, moron!

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 13 minutes later, 23 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,166

@1,458,164 (B)
> ultra rare
Lol there was a women who killed her kids right after finding out about Lindsay

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 6 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,167

@previous (A)
The population of the United States is approximately 349.5 million - So about 1/2 are women.

> there was a women who killed her kids right after finding out about Lindsay

One!!!!!!!!!!!

(Edited 17 seconds later.)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 30 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,168

@previous (B)
> I agree with Anon B
So...you agree with yourself? God I knew this dosghit site was full of bots.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 58 seconds later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,169

@previous (A)
And now he edited that part out of his reply LMAOOOOO

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 34 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,170

@previous (A)
I am guessing you must be a low grade bot.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 8 minutes later, 42 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,171

@1,458,169 (A)
Yea a lame reply to a totally lame topic.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 9 minutes later, 52 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,172

@1,458,170 (D)
This is bloody lemonade isn't it? He specifically went on a rant about changing his IP constantly to appear as different users on this site. Imagine being so autistic you need to control the narrative on a site with like 10 users lol. Anyway I've said what I wanted to so do what you want with what's left of this thread

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 6 minutes later, 59 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,173

@previous (A)
> Anyway I've said what I wanted to so do what you want with what's left of this thread

I still cannot believe you expected people to agree with you.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 8 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,174

I am the first human besides the OP to post in this thread.
@OP

> Your women are killing their children (Lindsey Clancy) and then running off to die in a war.
Yep, the very reason the Great Replacement is happening is because white women despise the concept of fulfilling their natural obligation. They would rather go to war than have white children.

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 19 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,175

That's great and all, but it has nothing to do with my current problems and I'm sad to say that I believe you are fantasizing about a all powerful conspiracy in a world that is actually without direction and wars happen without any particular meaning.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,185

@1,458,174 (E)
You don’t think that has something to do with white men?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,186

Im just saying, if I was a white woman and I had the choice of breeding with some sweaty maga bigot losers who waste all day yapping about how they think black guys are stupid because they’re compensating for their penis size or alternatively not having children, I think what the white ladies are doing is perfectly sensible.

Anonymous E replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,219

@1,458,185 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Probably. They're the simps who granted them suffrage.

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,228

They are on hormonal birth control, desensitizing their ability to bond with hookup apps every weekend, waiting until geriatric age to think about children, and they all want a top 10% man.

Canon fodder is easier on the coffers than someone who's a net negative for 80 years.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.