Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: I feel sad for this new generation of women

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,698

One of the things I was confused by for many years is that women aren’t afraid to show weakness and vulnerability. I didn’t really understand that. Now this new generation of women is as insecure as men. That’s sad. It is a step towards equality, only in the wrong direction.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 32 seconds later[^] [v] #1,458,096

For the record I’m talking out my butt right now I made that whole thing up.

boof joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,097

Butt Talkin' was a major The Bee Gees hit tune

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 15 minutes later, 17 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,098

This guy doesn't think women are fit to be priests, so don't think he is coming from an unbiased perspective.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 42 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,111

But I like cock more than women, so what do I know?

Killer Lettuce though, I'd tongue box his backpussy as if I was Mike Tyson.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,114

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A)
Small pp energy

Mr. Bloody Lemonade joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,127

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
by what frame of reference? My pee pee is only two inches long and 0.5 inches wide, but the world record for biggest black pee pees is three inches long and 0.7 wide. By nigguh standards i's hung
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.