Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: The Apple iPhone Duo (folding) just came out

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,695

You can buy it in October. I'm going to get one. Anyone else?

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 7 hours later[^] [v] #1,458,135

Finally a semi interesting post holy shit. No though lol I'm not dumb enough to drop 2-3k on a phone

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 25 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,138

Nah, but I have been following. Surprised the went with "Duo" and I'm waiting for Microsoft to send out their dogs to collect in court. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface_Duo

@previous (B)
Even as phones have become a replacement for everything, I still won't buy top tier.

(Edited 4 minutes later.)

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,160

It looks cool. I remember a scifi book where everyone was unrolling their devices and computers. Everything was presented as a transparent pane and nearly indestructible. You only partly unrolled it to use the phone.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 6 hours later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,189

@1,458,135 (B)

> Finally a semi interesting post holy shit. No though lol I'm not dumb enough to drop 2-3k on a phone

Me neither. But I am to drop it on a laptop.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,191

@1,458,138 (C)
If Samsung just made their own operating system, I’m not a fan of Google, but Samsung makes great hardware. I’d say their build quality is equal to if not better than Apple in the hardware department. The software though… no.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,193

That’s the funny thing about countries though. Some countries are good at technology, but they’re only good at one thing. Germany and Japan are good at cars and kinda meh at semiconductors. Never ever ask them to make software. Korea is good at hardware and pretty great at semiconductors not as good as Taiwan but still. America is great at software, never ever ask us to make a phone in America. China can kinda do both but it’s China so like, do you trust the software? It’s an open question. They can do both, do you want to use it? That’s where the problem is. We trust the hardware (American hardware… made in China, so it’s not Chinese, right?) apparently. All the American tech companies use Chinese hardware and apparently that’s fine. Don’t know why. *cough* Apple.

(Edited 4 minutes later.)

LibAi_fr joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 2 days later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,667

Tech is hard, man
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.