Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 20 minutes later[^][v]#1,457,946
Usually when people warn you about this kind of stuff, it is in fact real but it takes a lot longer than they're saying and it's usually not as bad as they're saying at least not at first. So yeah robots likely will take over the world but probably in like 10-15 years.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 2 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,457,966
Tbh I don’t really take the "we’re all going to die" argument seriously because I think what’s going to happen is 20 or 30 years from now, we’re going to find ourselves living in a world where we still exist. And if I’m wrong you won’t be able to prove it.
> "AI is gonna destroy the world we should all be scared, please invest more money into my unprofitable money furnace." > >https://youtu.be/HI6skJ4Wf5I > > Wake me up when robots take over the world. Until then I don’t care.
AGI is part of the type machine. The companies themselves circulate and promote SkyNet rumors because it makes the tech seem closer to breakthrough than the current incremental returns they’re seeing. They’ll produce a model to panic the government to demand it be locked down but it’s just a beta.