Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: I am 100% straight but...

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,668

I have this fantasy where a big hairy guy buggers me in the arse while another one thrusts his 23cm cock in my mouth and it makes me gag and cry all whilst another man dangles his big, hairy sweaty balls in front of my nose, all whilst Madonna songs are playing in the background and other men are doing the YMCA dance. Also this takes place in a hairdressers. Does this sound gay?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 9 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,939

No I think it sounds transgender.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,969

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Not everyone believes your catholic horseshit, keep your opinions to yourself.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 23 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,971

@previous (C)
You don’t keep your opinions to yourself.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,972

Well OP, it looks like it’s officially Catholic canon law that you are a transgendaaaaaa.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,983

Matt has an idea!

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,995

I have a dream that every male on minichan will rip me a new ass.

Anonymous E replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,023

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A)

> I have a dream that every male on minichan will rip me a new ass.

Can Matt and Erik tag team you?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 10 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,130

I am 100% straight. Vaginas gross me out so I can only fantasise about a woman pegging me with a dildo.

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 28 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,131

I only ass bang trannies because they’re essentially hot chicks and I only like to go in raw. This way I can avoid paternity suits.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.