Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: If you are not, at this very moment...

Erik !saAqdaazn2 started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,666

Then I genuinely pity you.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 15 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,929

SPAM

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 13 hours later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,088

@previous (B)
raping nigguhs!

LibAi_fr joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 day later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,263

Huh?

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,269

Momentous. I'm glad I was here for it.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.