Minichan

Topic: Mein Kampf is boring

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,660

I tried reading it, you can tell it was written by a psychopath because it’s just a long drawn out list of opinions on every group of people. Psychopaths can’t just not have an opinion on something. Do I like Japanese people? I’ve never thought about it. Because I’m not a racist. The thought has never entered my mind, not even when I typed it out. My fingers were moving but my brain was silent. That’s the way it should be. Just go with the flow.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,892

Really a still mind is preferable. God is the unmoved mover. The fact I can write without even thinking is evidence I’m closer to God than the rest of you subhuman level NPCs. "Would you like to upgrade your iPhone." Nobody cares. People don’t understand that we live on this planet called Earth. Not Mars, not Jupiter, not Saturn. Saturn is irrelevant, they don’t even produce cars anymore, they went out of business years ago. People need to understand that.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc (OP) triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,894

Hitler was a slave to capitalism with a foot fetish. Nothing more.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 13 minutes later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,897

Oh look it's the pedo apologist who thinks women should be banned from the pulpit. What is he ranting about today?

> I read Mein Kampf.

Shocker.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,898

@previous (B)
Thank you for being gay today.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,899

That’s gotta be one of the best lines I’ve come up with, that’s hilarious.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,900

Some schizophrenic person is probably going to read this shitpost someday and try and find some meaning in it and drive themselves even more insane.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 13 hours later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,980

Mein Kampf was dictated to Rudolf Hess and reads like it. One takeaway: Hitler was very open about wanting to conquer Europe and destroy Russia, as well as the Jews. It was all there in the Koran of the Nazi party.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 day later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,266

I hate germans
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.