Minichan

Topic: Why do conservatives have lower IQs than liberals on average?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,651

For some reason they want to suppress this.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,827

Because less intelligent people are more prone to see the world as simplistic and black-and-white, since they lack critical thinking skills. And, conservatism fits that more.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,833

@previous (B)
This.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,863

Source?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,864

@previous (D)
Ngl I said it mostly to rage bait conservatives, but instead people agreed with it. I used to live down south, so I don’t have a hard time imagining that it’s likely true.

Anonymous D replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,868

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
So theres thousands of subjects in the NLSY showing that blacks are low IQ, but you admit there's no actual study and you made it up?

There's something valuable to learn here, but unfortunately all these words will get jumbled up in your head 🙁

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,871

@previous (D)
So anyway, my post succeeded in rage baiting a conservative.

Anonymous D replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,872

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
That's not what rage means.

All you did was bring more awareness to what the data says about IQ and demographics.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 13 seconds later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,873

I just expected that to happen in the opposite order, I wanted it to be a funny thing like, you fall for it and then I’m like, haha I just did that to mess with you. Instead I said I wrote it to mess with you, and then you decided to attack it.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 43 seconds later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,874

@1,457,872 (D)
Thanks! I try my best to spread awareness about low conservative IQ so that we can make our country better through being honest about statistical truths.

Anonymous D replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,876

@1,457,873 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
> I'm not wrong I'm just pretending to be retarded.

Oh, OK.

Anonymous D double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 24 seconds later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,877

@1,457,874 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
When people spread awareness they have data.

You admitted you don't.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,878

@1,457,876 (D)
So anyway, when will you be joining the high IQ democratic Jucheists of America?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,879

The DJA is always looking for new high IQ members, and you’re white so you must be smart! Our goal is to inspire the working class to develop their class consciousness to the point where they can finally seize the means of conservative propaganda and censor anything rightwing.

Anonymous D replied with this 3 weeks ago, 10 seconds later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,880

@1,457,878 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Juche is self-reliance. Kim said it means surviving when you can't bring anything in.

Tariffs make that happen. When it costs too much to import from China, they will build domestic manufacturing.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,881

@previous (D)
Yes, this is the mistake many people make. Juche is not Marxist, it’s better. That is why I will be voting for Trump in 2028. Trump has shown himself to be a great Marxist revolutionary with a fighting spirit. I’ve seen the plan he’s got for us, and let me tell you, anyone who stands between Trump and his five year plan for creating a socialist utopia in America has got me pissed. I told Trump just put me in the game coach, let me out of the house, just turn me on, just tell me why, just tell me how I serve you! I’m like a hunting dog man.

Anonymous D replied with this 3 weeks ago, 34 seconds later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,882

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Maybe you can learn.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,883

@previous (D)
Teachers and poets are engineers of the soul. I see American society as an engineering challenge. We aren’t left or right, we’re humans with engineering challenges, and we want to engineer a future that is great for everyone. Part of this must be proper re-education. We must educate the public to be loyal only to our glorious leader so that his vision is not impeded by democratic distractions.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,884

It is a sad truth but the mistake that the Republican Party has made is that they recognize the flaws of a democratic system but they have not fully realized that due to the technological advancements in the 21st century that have led to rapid progress and change especially in the social realm with social media and the advent of smartphones and AI that freedom is no longer compatible with democracy. And like you I would rather keep my rights and have freedom than live in a democracy without freedom. This is why we must ensure total submission to the leader and eliminate any dissent from enemies of America.

(Edited 25 seconds later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,885

https://youtu.be/krVhVhaVjxU

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 59 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,903

@1,457,877 (D)

> When people spread awareness they have data.
>
> You admitted you don't.

Cite my sources.

(Edited 7 seconds later.)

:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.