Minichan

Topic: Even the worst of Matt shtick is less intolerable than Lemonigger spamming every goddamn thread.

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,650

Holy fucking shit. Every thread consists of him frantically spazzing out.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 16 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,817

You left out the part where you keep coming back for more.

Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,818

I say we hug him! Hug him good!

(Edited 5 minutes later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 32 seconds later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,819

@previous (Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot)
Nigga your username is a flower, I thought you were a girl the first time I saw your username. Nobody’s scared of you.

Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot replied with this 3 weeks ago, 21 seconds later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,820

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
I'm far stronger than a girl. I will beat you up.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 33 seconds later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,821

@previous (Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot)
Is there a reason why your username says "faggot"

Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 seconds later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,822

I bet you read poetry in your spare time, dork.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 42 seconds later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,823

"I bet you read"

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 23 seconds later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,824

Interesting insult. I wonder what the IQ is of somebody who uses "I bet you read" as an insult.

Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot replied with this 3 weeks ago, 13 seconds later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,825

@1,457,821 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
I forgot my tripcode because I'm drunk on Tesco Value cider so I put just # which becomes "faggot". I'm not gay, sorry to disappoint you.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 19 seconds later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,826

@previous (Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot)
Ok faggot.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 27 seconds later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,828

Wait I’m sorry.

Ok 🌹 faggot.

Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot replied with this 3 weeks ago, 13 seconds later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,829

@1,457,826 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
I'm not gay.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 18 seconds later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,830

@previous (Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot)
And I’m not homophobic. You did this to yourself.

Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot replied with this 3 weeks ago, 43 seconds later, 23 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,831

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
"Ok faggot", he said, un-homophobically.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 55 seconds later, 24 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,832

@previous (Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot)
Yeah because your name is faggot.

Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,834

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Does that mean, for instance, when rappers refer to themselves as "niggas" or "n*ggers", it's acceptable for me to say "Ok n*gger" to them?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 53 seconds later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,836

@previous (Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot)
Black people can say it because it’s our word. Is faggot your word? 🤔

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 33 seconds later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,837

@1,457,818 (Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot)
Pussy, edited your comment.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 57 seconds later, 28 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,838

What kinda coward insults somebody talking about lynching then edits it so nobody can see it? This website is anonymous, if you’re afraid to even say it anonymously what kinda bitch are you?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quadruple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,839

And look, if you’re gay, I don’t care if you’re gay, just be gay.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quintuple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 32 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,840

I know it’s actually you btw because if you weren’t a moderator you couldn’t edit your comment after 4 minutes and you edited it after 5 minutes.

Farter !faggot joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 8 minutes later, 40 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,841

dumbasses

Killer Lettuce🌹 !HonkUK.BIE joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 44 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,843

Finally found my tripcode. Anyway, I stand by everything I said in here.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 45 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,844

@previous (Killer Lettuce🌹 !HonkUK.BIE)
Yeah, except the part you edited out so nobody could see it because you know it makes you look like a racist jackass.

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 47 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,846

Exactly we should just kill mr bloody lemonade

Killer Lettuce🌹 !HonkUK.BIE replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 48 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,847

@1,457,844 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
I edited that because I knew that it would lower your opinion of me, and that made me sad. 😢

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 50 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,848

@1,457,846 (H)
You don’t think for yourself. You’re like a herd animal.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 43 seconds later, 51 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,849

@1,457,847 (Killer Lettuce🌹 !HonkUK.BIE)
I already didn’t like you.

Anonymous H replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 52 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,850

@1,457,848 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
There he is everyone! Grab a rock and throw it at him!

Killer Lettuce🌹 !HonkUK.BIE replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 53 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,851

@1,457,849 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Please tell me which posters here you do like, so I can be more like them.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 40 seconds later, 54 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,852

@1,457,850 (H) 👆
Yes, your computer screen, throw a rock right here at my username. Throw it as hard as you can.

Anonymous H replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 56 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,853

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Get domed retard
🪨💨👋

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 59 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,854

@previous (H)
Did you throw the rock yet? I didn’t feel anything. Maybe you should try hitting your screen harder next time.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,855

It’s almost like you’re completely impotent or something.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 56 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,856

It’s like that one line "sticks and stones may not be able to cause harm to me because I lack physicality and am completely invulnerable"

Anonymous H replied with this 3 weeks ago, 7 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,857

@1,457,854 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
The rock is actually a russian mobster I hired to kill you. Wait about 5 business days

(Edited 10 seconds later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,875

@previous (H)
Russians like me though.

Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 10 hours later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,948

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
I'm going to kiss your ass you dirty nigger

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 10 minutes later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,949

@previous (Killer Lettuce 🌹 !faggot)
And I'm gonna suck your dick afterwards faggot.

Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 52 minutes later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,961

@1,457,844 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

What did he say? Did he say you were an uppity jiggabo? Did he tell you not to scare people by smiling on an unlit street? Did he suggest we lynch you? Inquiring minds are desperate to know.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,979

Of course that spaz is spazzing out itt.

Anonymous P joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 6 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,982

Matt says this is his favorite thread and was his daddy’s too before daddy cut him off.

Anonymous Q joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 1 day later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,265

Forgotten Island | Extended Graduation Clip
Universal Pictures
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE8HqyEhxww

Father Bloody Lemonade !CSYSmqmhZg (OP) replied with this 2 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,276

@1,457,982 (P)
Matt isn't even in this thread, you obsessed weirdo. Hop off his abnormally long dick and get a life.

Killer Lettuce🌹 !faggot replied with this 2 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,280

Bloody Lemonade is obnoxious retard!

Father Bloody Lemonade !CSYSmqmhZg (OP) replied with this 2 weeks ago, 13 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,421

@previous (Killer Lettuce🌹 !faggot)
True!
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.