Topic: I literally just shit myself.
Erik !saAqdaazn2 started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,641 Lying in bad I had a sudden urge to fart but it didn't feel right, I raced to the bathroom and could smell it as I took my underpants off.
I think it was a mixture of some microwave kebabs I got from the halal butchers, rum and coke and cocaine.
I ended up throwing my soiled pants out of the window because I didn't want to leave them in the kitchen bin or go outside.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago , 3 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,698 Can we get more details, I'm trying to picture this.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago , 24 seconds later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,700 Shit happens. By chance you didn't capture a photo of your accident did you?
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago , 34 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,702 Matt needs to geolocate you so he can lovingly preserve your soiled panties.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago , 19 minutes later, 23 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,724 The past tense is "shat".
Anonymous E double-posted this 3 weeks ago , 33 seconds later, 23 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,725 So you just threw excrement out into the street for someone else to deal with? Isn't that a tad selfish?
Erik !saAqdaazn2 (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago , 9 minutes later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,727 @previous (E)
Im normally a good neighbour so the lord will forgive me on this occasion.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago , 53 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,737 Erik went from shitting on Indians shitting in the streets to joining them.
Anonymous E replied with this 3 weeks ago , 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,738 Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago , 31 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,746 @1,457,725 (E)
> So you just threw excrement out into the street for someone else to deal with? Isn't that a tad selfish?
I always see that kind of mess and blame it on unhoused addicts. Now I know the problem runs deeper.
↕