Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Every time I go to the grocery store

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,637

my hate for niggers grows deeper. Fat bitch buy $175 groceries, pulls out her snap card, pays, pushes her cart to the door and stops by the scratch off lottery ticket machine and proceeds to put 2 twenty dollar bills into that fucking machine and burn them off in $5 tickets!! Puts the tickets in her fucking purse and leaves. And you want to know the sad pitiful part about all of this is? She is not one bit ashamed of doing it. I fucking hate niggers!

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 6 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,607

It sounds like you can’t mind your own business.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 26 minutes later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,620

I mean what do you expect her to do? She likely has zero support structure and no education or awareness or drive. She's got nothing but dumb luck on her side. I don't even blame her at that point. This isn't the 1950s anymore when you can just be a janitor and live happily. Most Americans are actual slaves with zero hope

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 38 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,622

I just think it’s dumb that somebody would get pissed off that somebody did something that doesn’t hurt anybody else and blame an entire race for it when it’s obviously common of poor people in America in general. I see homeless white people all the time but you don’t catch me saying I hate white people because I saw a homeless white guy peeing in public even though I did see that.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,637

@1,457,607 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Where my tax dollars go is my business.

If we are forced to help, we have a right to know if it's fraud.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,638

@previous (D)
This has nothing to do with your tax dollars.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,639

Think about this logically. Say she has a job. You don’t know if she receives money from the government, but let’s just say she does for the sake of argument. If you get money from the government, and money from your job, if you spend $40 on lottery tickets, either that money comes from your job or from the government. If you spend $40 of your money from your job, then that means you save $40 of your money from the government you can spend on groceries. If you spend $40 of your money from the government, that means you didn’t spend $40 from your job on lottery tickets, so you can spend that on groceries. So what’s the difference? Mathematically it works out to the same thing either way. Unless you want to make it illegal to play the lottery.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,640

And spending $175 on groceries isn’t even that much. I’m a college student and I spend about $200 on groceries every few weeks. That’s without me having a family to take care of or anything. $200 isn’t a lot of money.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quadruple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,641

Of course that’s because I walk and I’m younger so I have a higher metabolism and I live in a cold climate so I eat more food without getting fat.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quintuple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 10 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,642

Tbh car culture is kinda stupid. People are fat because they want to enjoy food. You’d be amazed what I can eat in the winter and not get fat. It doesn’t even make sense.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 17 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,645

@1,457,640 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> And spending $175 on groceries isn’t even that much. I’m a college student and I spend about $200 on groceries every few weeks. That’s without me having a family to take care of or anything. $200 isn’t a lot of money.

And the government is probably paying for your groceries too. You dumb cunt. Because if you sleep, go to school and spend all that time on here you sure as fuck don't have time to work a job. That's why it doesn't bother you if niggers can afford lottery tickets and still eat.

(Edited 35 seconds later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,647

@previous (A)
Or maybe my parents are richer than you.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,648

I’m just saying, if you look up the median salary in the US, you look up average tuition, you can do the math on that. I think. I don’t know actually you’re not that bright.

Anonymous D replied with this 3 weeks ago, 22 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,649

@1,457,638 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Where do you think SNAP comes from? The money tree?

Chuffed !m8sJfgzmLE joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,679

If someone buying a soda or scratchers is a luxury, the system is totally broken at this point. Let her have it, it't a small anount of joy.

Chuffed !m8sJfgzmLE double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,683

@1,457,640 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Yep, that's like 5 or 6 days of food in my house. I can't tell my family to eat lima beans (nor should they).

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 54 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,696

@1,457,649 (D)
This cunt is stupid and hasn't a clue what he is talking about. He needs to be lined up with the mooching niggers and be executed. Make the world a better place.

Anonymous D replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,697

@previous (A)
It's amazing how many stupid things he can say, get confronted with the error, and just confidently refuse to learn.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,703

@1,457,696 (A)

> This cunt is stupid and hasn't a clue what he is talking about. He needs to be lined up with the mooching niggers and be executed. Make the world a better place.

You should be in a mental institution. Calling for the death of people because of their race is psychotic.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,709

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
I don't give a fuck what race you are and I wish dumb cunts like you would be wiped off the face of the earth too. Make the world a better place.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,711

@previous (A)
There’s nothing you can do about it.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,712

For real though, if you see somebody buying groceries and your immediate thought is you want to kill people, you’re a dangerous person and need to be institutionalized. That’s not normal to have homicidal thoughts over something that small.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 54 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,713

@1,457,711 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Now you're really show your lack of brains and common sense.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,715

@previous (A)
So what, if I had brains and common sense I’d be like you kicking and screaming having a hissy fit over a lady buying groceries saying I want to murder people because I don’t have $200?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 28 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,716

You do know the only reason why you’re mad right now is because you’re poor. But I didn’t make you poor, you made you poor.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,719

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> You do know the only reason why you’re mad right now is because you’re poor. But I didn’t make you poor, you made you poor.

Now pray tell how did you come to the conclusion I'm mad. Christ you really are a dumb cunt. I guess you are kind of new to this place so maybe you are just a little miss-informed.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 39 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,720

@previous (A)
You’re saying you want to kill people over groceries, why would I not think you’re mad? In both senses of the word actually.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,722

Like, you’re over here saying you want to kill a whole race of people because you saw a black woman swipe her credit card and pay for $200 of groceries. Out of everything that happens on this planet, that’s what you’re jealous over to the point of homicidal ideation? Do you know how silly that is?
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.