Minichan

Topic: Give me one good reason we should allow gay people to live

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,633

I think we should just kill them all. They're in the minority

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 10 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,586

ITT: OP is suicidal.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,594

I'd rather kill all niggers.
Then kill all the homos.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 51 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,597

@previous (C)

> I'd rather kill all niggers.
> Then kill all the homos.

This

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 25 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,598

@OP

> I think we should just kill them all. They're in the minority

Naw - It's fun to make fun of them. Good for comedy.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,624

Why do people make threads like this like it’s not obvious that this is just one person pretending to be multiple people? The comments literally spell out the alphabet.

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 58 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,636

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
They are all unique individuals with their own thoughts.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 38 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,643

@previous (G)
Yeah right, I’m anon F and now you’re anon G. This is still spelling out the alphabet idiot.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,644

It’s not possible to verify that two posts were made by different people. You can verify they were made by the same person, but it’s not possible to verify that two posts were made by different people, so you shouldn’t claim it.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,646

I’m not even saying that I know that everybody in this thread is the same person. I’m just saying, the odds that it every comment in the chain would be spelling out the alphabet in order with no repeats is highly unlikely.

Anonymous Y joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 28 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,650

@1,457,643 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Anonymous D replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,656

@1,457,644 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Mods can simply look at the IP address and show the location of each person. Are you really this fucking stupid?

Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 42 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,660

Gay girls are ok

Anonymous C replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,704

@1,457,656 (D)

> Mods can simply look at the IP address and show the location of each person. Are you really this fucking stupid?

Yes he is.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,707

@1,457,656 (D)

> Mods can simply look at the IP address and show the location of each person. Are you really this fucking stupid?

One person can have more than one IP address. I always change my IP address when I use this site.

Anonymous C replied with this 3 weeks ago, 10 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,721

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> > Mods can simply look at the IP address and show the location of each person. Are you really this fucking stupid?
>
> One person can have more than one IP address. I always change my IP address when I use this site.

And you're the only one who tries to hide. Nobody else here give a rat's ass.

Anonymous D replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,739

@1,457,707 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> I always change my IP address when I use this site.


No you don't.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.