Minichan

Topic: Is this worth the price?

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,631

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3573-Medina-Line-Rd-Richfield-OH-44286/35381091_zpid/?utm_campaign=feed

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 49 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,554

Hell yes.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 22 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,563

Ngl, I feel like it would be fun to be a kid in a house like that. Imagine being 8 or 10 years old with your friends over.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,564

Really wanted to dislike it because I’m generally not a big fan of wood features, but I can’t lie, it looks like a place you could relieve your boredom in by just staring off into space and thinking about the architecture and letting your mind wander off.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 17 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,717

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> Really wanted to dislike it because I’m generally not a big fan of wood features, but I can’t lie, it looks like a place you could relieve your boredom in by just staring off into space and thinking about the architecture and letting your mind wander off.

It has great accents and German half timber (Fachwerk). The wood inside is beautifully done. Where I grew up most of the wood features were do-it-yourself wood panels in finished basements. Which are fantastic for trapping mold.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,755

Nah. Do not want.

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 8 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,758

This guy got sent back to Africa.

https://youtu.be/bTiNRYHlIkI
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.