Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Shithouse Poetry

The Shithouse Poet started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,627

She who writes upon these walls
Shall roll her shit in little balls
And he who reads these lines of wit
Shall eat those little balls of shit

The Shithouse Poet (OP) double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 16 seconds later[^] [v] #1,457,539

Here I sit
My buns a'flexin'
Giving birth
To another Texan

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 21 hours later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,749

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
And only farted.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 8 minutes later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,752

Some come here so sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink.
I come here to do it all
And read the writings on the wall.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.