Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Wife says I’m mean to my stepson.

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,618

Kid is 15, a lazy athlete, heavy. I make healthy food unlike his indulgent, guilt-ridden retard of a mother. I put him on a diet. I told him he can’t spend his teenage years fat. Either he gets it together or he can enjoy social marginalization and never getting laid. So far he’s down 10 pounds and happier. Soft parenting is for pussies. Both of my adult children will tell you I’m an asshole, but they also are fit, happy, and landed six figure jobs in their twenties.

So fuck Karen’s, soft parenting, and people who coddle naive kids who get torn apart by the world. Grow up.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 12 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,467

> stepson
lmao all i needed to see HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY SIDES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 50 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,470

@previous (B)

> >stepson
> lmao all i needed to see HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY SIDES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Exactly. I got reeled in. Who the fuck is dumb enough to marry twice?

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 22 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,477

Children need to be challenged. They need to struggle or else they will suffer.

Meta joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,511

> MY WIFE'S SON

Cuck 😂

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 5 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,533

@previous (Meta)
I’m not saying that I agree with OP’s parenting choices, but if his wife having a son makes him a cuck, what should he strive to be? The son of his wife?

Chuffed !m8sJfgzmLE joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 15 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,537

Either is fine really so long as parents stay involved. Go too hardass and they'll flush your urn contents down a 7-11 toilet though.

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 hours later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,576

Be the man
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.