Minichan

Topic: Sucking dick and being racist about it

Mr. Bloody Lemonade started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,617

What are your thoughts on this? Do you discriminate based on the color of the dick you're sucking? Personally I just suck any and every dick I see

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 29 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,460

@OP

> What are your thoughts on this? Do you discriminate based on the color of the dick you're sucking? Personally I just suck any and every dick I see

Betting your parents are in tears re how you turned out. Having a cock sucker for a son...Disgusting.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,461

I don't discriminate against cock. They are all meaty and delicious.

Anon replied with this 3 weeks ago, 13 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,462

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A)
You have one of your own. Just limber up and give yourself what you need.
Probably some good mouthwash required.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,471

Pretending to be me, saying gay stuff all day even when I’m not here and getting insulted for it has to be some type of humiliation fetish.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 5 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,519

@1,457,462 (Anon)
sadly, mine is too small for me to reach. which is probably a good thing cuz if i could put my own mouth in my cock id suck on it 24/7 and wouldnt have time to work my gloryholes and i couldnt afford my niggermeal.

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 day later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,756

I’m vegetarian
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.