Minichan

Topic: Popular things that just don't interest you

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,604

What are some popular things you just aren't into for whatever reason?

Post a response quick before BL shits up the thread!!

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,239

Personally I have a bunch of stuff but I guess I'll just say I never got into game of thrones, the fallout games, smash, counter strike, or the dexter murderer show

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 13 minutes later, 17 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,254

Fast food. It's all disgusting.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 41 minutes later, 59 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,297

That "electric Mustang" Ford crapped out, short form video, chicks with dicks, and buffets.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 43 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,330

Pussy: disgusting

Employment: Why work for it when I can just steal it?

Peaceful protests: We like to burn shit, loot stores, and kill people.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.