Minichan

Topic: Welcome to the Whole Foods salad bar

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,602

One leaf of lettuce? Twenty dollars, please.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #1,457,168

You're not paying for the food. You're paying to see less poor people. Be grateful

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 52 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,170

@previous (B)
*fewer

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 13 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,184

@previous (A)
NOOOOOOOO I swear I'm not poor I talk good I TALK GOOD!!!

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,224

@previous (B)
*well

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,229

It beats the old complimentary peppers bar at Quizno’s. A subscription ran $500 a year.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 42 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,270

@previous (C)
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.