Minichan

Topic: It's kind of insane how corrupt the US is

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,600

Every other week I learn about some new crazy corruption scandal that happened within the last 50 years. Is the rest of the world this corrupt or is it just us?

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later[^] [v] #1,457,150

Yeah, fuck us for having transparency in law and a strong journalistic tradition.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 20 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,154

I hear people say African countries are poor because they have corrupt governments. I could almost kind of believe it, until Trump won his second term. Now I know it’s absolute bullshit because we’re the richest country in the world and we have a Nigerian prince scam for a president, except he’s a white man.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,155

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> we have a Nigerian prince scam for a president, except he’s a white man.

https://youtu.be/9rgHC9P7FjI

Nagami joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,156

I am not us american but fascinated by stupid magas, their child raping president literally rugpulled them and they believe ts was necessary for the countrys wellbeing, their "chosen one" is scamming them every time lol

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,159

@1,457,150 (B)
Ironically this is one of the only reasons we know about so much corruption in the US so I guess fair point and props to the journalists who expose this stuff only for it to be buried in the thousands of news articles nobody reads.

(Edited 54 seconds later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,161

@previous (A)
The thing with freedom of speech is, sure it’s important but I think the idea is supposed to be that you let people speak because then if an idea spreads people will act on that idea. But we have a society where everybody’s so comfortable, it doesn’t matter because nobody’s going to do anything. I’m sure as hell not going to do anything.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,162

Oh sweet another reply let's check it ou-
> bloody lemonade
LMAOOOOO IGNORED

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,164

@previous (A)
You didn’t ignore me though. You just responded to me in all caps.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,166

LMAOOOO HE'S MALDINGGGG

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 9 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,176

@previous (A)
It's ok though. I'll still suck your dick.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !Dxo2uinyOY joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 53 seconds later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,178

My penis is wilted

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,182

And even though it's wilted, a white cock can make it straight!

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,185

@1,457,176 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A)
@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A)
@1,457,178 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !Dxo2uinyOY)
lmao

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,186

@previous (A)
It’s funny how he can’t guess my trip code even though it’s only two characters long.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,206

@1,457,161 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
There's a pattern with you. You dismiss debate and freedom of speech, and then point to your own apathy as an example of why it wouldn't work.

There are already two worlds. One where people can work together to a solution they abide by, and one where moral relativism eliminates the expectations and trust among the people and everyone ends up in poverty and chaos.

(Edited 14 seconds later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,207

@previous (B)
You can disagree with it from a moral standpoint but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong. Morality is subjective.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,208

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

Morality matters, if you ignore it because no one is arresting you, there are still consequences.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,209

Take abortion for example. That’s controversial, people feel very strongly about it. People who support it will say that pro life people don’t care about women. People who don’t support abortion will say pro choice people don’t care about babies. The thing is, they’re both right, but whether you value women or babies is subjective. You can only say a woman’s life is worth something or a baby’s life is worth something with regards to something else. You can’t say anything is good or bad by itself. You can only value one thing because you value another thing. But the decision to value anything at all is arbitrary. You have to be goal oriented to have an idea of morality, but we have different goals, which goal you should shoot for is subjective. So I can’t say anything is good or bad, I can only say it’s good or bad for me or for you.

(Edited 49 seconds later.)

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,210

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
There are objective consequences for a society that makes one decision over another.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 27 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,211

@previous (B)
But why do you care about society?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 20 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,212

You see what I’m getting at here? You might not like it, but that’s just your opinion.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,213

@1,457,211 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
It matters for survival and happiness.

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
When objective, measurable effects happen, that's not my opinion.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,215

@previous (B)
Why do you care about survival and happiness?

You’re proving my point you can only say one thing is valuable in relation to another thing, but to say what that other thing is valuable you need to bring something else up. It’s an infinite chain because it’s subjective, it just depends on what you think is good for you or bad for you based on whatever goals you decided for yourself for whatever reason. It’s not objective.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,216

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Caring about survival and happiness is not actually subjective, it's the overwhelming default for almost every creature on the earth.

There are exceptions, obviously. Either because of mutation, or environmental impacts, but the exception does not disprove the rule.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 35 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,217

Even if you try and link it back to biology and say we as humans need to do certain things to survive, why is the existence of humanity in the universe important? The universe can exist without us and for most of time, there weren’t any people in the universe. You have to come up with a reason why a universe with life in it is preferable to one without life in it.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,218

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
No, I don't because you aren't saying anything esoteric here, I already agree with it on the face level.

The actual point being made is that you usually have two creatures that both want to survive, and both would be happier cooperating rather than being in conflict.

While their value systems are both rooted in subjectvity, the moral systems they use to cooperate are either more effective or less effective at getting them what they want.

There are people who can pick moral systems that lead to health and flourishing, and there are people who dismiss the idea of morality and end up in a social cesspool where they are constantly enduring harm to themselves because they can't fathom their mistake.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 31 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,219

Because, while I like being alive, you could imagine that there are some compelling arguments for a universe without humans being morally better than a universe with humans. For instance, as far as we know, there is no life on Mars, there is no suffering on Mars, there is no pain on Mars, there are no wars on Mars, there is no sickness on Mars, there is no heartbreak on Mars, there is no crime on Mars. You could argue that there’s nothing morally bad about a universe without life in it.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,220

@1,457,218 (B)
You’re proposing a false dichotomy. What if something is good for me but bad for other people?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,221

Or what if something is good for my nation but bad for the world?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quadruple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,222

The default setting for most of history is if something is good for your group and bad for another, you do it, because if you don’t, someone else will, and if they’re more powerful than you, you can’t resist them successfully. It is possible for norms to degrade to a point where it becomes rational to do things that might seem evil.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,225

@1,457,220 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
It's not a false dichotomy, because even from a self-interested standard there are things that will get you more or less of what you want.

Maybe you do realize in one situation there's more gain in another's loss, I'm not arguing that.

I am saying that societies with free speech and debate are better for everyone.

I think some people realize they have to distract, lie, or abandon a conversation to protect their pride and they believe that forsaking logic for subjectivity is in their interest. But it just leads to delusion, and societies that embrace that become unable to model the world accurately.

This idea that pride stops people from reaching the truth is probably a Catholic idea originally.

Anonymous B double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,226

@1,457,222 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
And liberal values are destroying society.

People are tearing apart their own countries because they can't understand why certains traditions were created to begin with.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 43 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,227

@1,457,225 (B)
Free speech and debate are only better for everyone if the majority decides to treat minorities well out of the goodness of their hearts. Democratic societies are inherently weak because when the masses are inspired by a charismatic populist to believe in a myth of grandeur, history has proven that they will happily vote to give up their rights in favor of nationalism and imperialism.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,228

@1,457,226 (B)
Tradition doesn’t mean anything by itself. I want to live in a prosperous society and I’ll support whatever makes my society more prosperous.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,231

And you say "liberal" I don’t have an ideology. I know what I want, I want to live in a prosperous society where I can be successful. I don’t care what ideology gets me there, I don’t care if it’s left wing or right wing, I only care if it works for me, and the right is racist and I’m black so it doesn’t work for me. It’s that simple, there’s nothing deep there.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc quadruple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,233

If democracy was really the superior ideology and there was some truth about the universe that made it so democracy always triumphed over evil, then why for thousands of years have almost all governments been authoritarian?

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,234

@1,457,227 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
You don't need free speech for minorities to be targetted.

And the left is failing bad now because this idea has led to purity testing, the exact opposite of big tent politics they claimed. No one can propose a solution for the democrats either, because that would imply the current dogma is wrong. The party approval rate is abyssmal, and they put the HQ up as xollateral for a loan. It failed.

If there is more of a split, the left will kill itself off further because views on abortion also have real impacts on a society's ability to survive.

Anonymous B double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,235

@1,457,231 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> And you say "liberal" I don’t have an ideology.

We looked up what that word meant before, and if you have any ideas or beliefs you do have an ideology.

(Edited 26 seconds later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 10 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,236

@1,457,234 (B)
I don’t care about the left or the right I care about myself. I don’t like the two party system.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 52 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,237

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
One of them believes in free speech, and one doesn't. That particular part of their ideology has real effects.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 32 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,238

I don’t like the right because the right is bad for me. I don’t like the left, I just recognize that they’re not racist against black people, so I’ll vote for them every time.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 30 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,240

@1,457,237 (B)
They both believe in freedom of speech.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,241

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Whenever I hear someone say what you said about free speech, its a democrat.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 17 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,242

All Americans believe in freedom for the sake of freedom left wing or right wing. I don’t agree with legalizing drugs and that’s a left wing thing. I don’t really agree with guns either. I don’t identify with either party, I would rather have a political system that’s not a two party system.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 38 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,243

@1,457,241 (B)
You never actually defended freedom of speech yourself though. You haven’t articulated a counter argument.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 54 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,244

My argument isn’t that I think free speech is bad, it’s that I don’t agree that freedom of speech and free and open debate will inherently result in democratic ideals winning over authoritarian ideals. And this belief is informed by history.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,245

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
You can't have a real democracy if you control what people think, either

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 second later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,246

For example, Adolf Hitler only could have risen to power in a democratic society where he could spread his ideas through free and open debate and he could be democratically elected into public office and then use political power gained through democratic means to alter the constitution to give himself doctoral powers and go on a genocidal war to take over the world. Freedom of speech doesn’t protect you from that.

Or communism for example, Karl Marx wrote a book. If you let people come up with ideas, those ideas have a chance of being implemented in a society where there is no censorship of ideas. If Karl Marx didn’t live in a society with some level of freedom of expression, communism wouldn’t exist, because he never would have been allowed to write the communist manifesto.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,247

@1,457,245 (B)
Right. That’s what I’m getting at, a perfect democracy is vulnerable to collapsing into authoritarianism so you need checks to ensure that it remains democratic and some of those checks won’t be things you would like.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,248

@1,457,246 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
It's not the only society that could happen, he could have built the brownshirts up by recruiting they way any gang does.

Or he could have been born into an aristocratic family in a feudal society.

Or he could have instituted reforms as the head of a workers council.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 14 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,249

I’m not against democracy I’m just saying we need to do work to protect it.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 47 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,250

@1,457,247 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
This sounds like the "democracy" in China. You can vote for a party other than the communist party, if the communist party has approved them as a legitimate party.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 16 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,251

@1,457,248 (B)
Except he wasn’t.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 27 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,252

@1,457,250 (B)
I want a multiparty democracy with a coalition system.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 47 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,253

@1,457,251 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Are you completely unable to follow a conversation?

You said it could only happen in a democracy, and that's wrong.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 55 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,255

@previous (B)
Give a real life example.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,256

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
No, because that's irrelevant to the point.

You made a claim, that this could only happen under democracy, and that's false.

You can easily find mass murderers under feudalism or authoritarian communism too, if you really wanted.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,257

@previous (B)
You can make arguments but you should be able to point to concrete evidence in the real world that shows that your thoughts about how things should work have some connection to what actually happens. A lot of people have had a lot of ideas that made complete sense that were totally wrong explanations of what actually happens.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 48 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,258

@1,457,255 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
And they weren't truly a democracy, because they were not in practice sovereign, so their votes didn't really matter.

They were heavily indebted from war, and they signed deals with countries as terms of surrender.

Being a vassal state likely led to them looking for an answer to their troubles.

Anonymous B double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 32 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,259

@1,457,257 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
You made a claim you can't back up.

You said this could only happen in a democracy, but we both know there are mass murderers under those other systems.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,260

@1,457,258 (B)
Being in debt doesn’t make you vassal state. If Germany was a vassal state and wasn’t a democracy, a candidate that was so against the powers that won the First World War never would have been allowed to gain popularity.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 52 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,261

@1,457,259 (B)
Hitler is a bit different.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,262

@1,457,260 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
If you have to pay another country large sums of money because of a military defeat, you are a vassal state until you can get out of it.

Terms of surrender means they could keep dying until the nation was gone, or they could pay.

When you have to do what another country says, that makes you a vassal state.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 11 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,263

Because really what does "mass murderer" even mean? Most politicians kill thousands of innocent people. We don’t call them mass murderers. The act of killing for better or for worse isn’t what makes someone bad in our eyes, it’s the act of killing for a reason we don’t like. And killing people because of their race is basically the least justifiable reason anybody’s ever come up with.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 35 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,264

@1,457,262 (B)
Okay, if Germany was a vassal state and their votes didn’t matter then why did Hitler win? Why would Hitler ever win in a vassal state?

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 31 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,265

@1,457,261 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Solid criteria there.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 31 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,266

@previous (B)
He is though. You can’t name anybody else who was as evil as Hitler.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 49 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,267

@1,457,264 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
He won because they wanted someone who would liberate them.

That meant picking an extreme candidate, so it wouldn't surprise me if people in vassal states are more likely to support a leader who is extreme.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 17 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,268

Other than Satan I guess maybe, if you believe in Satan.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 34 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,269

@1,457,267 (B)
Right so their votes did matter and they didn’t live in a vassal state because if they lived in a vassal state where their votes didn’t matter then their votes wouldn’t have mattered. Duh.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,271

@1,457,266 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Pol pot was a leader in the communist vanguards, and he was very evil.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 19 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,272

@previous (B)
Yeah, sure. But he wasn’t Hitler.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 59 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,273

I’m just saying, you can name any communist dictator you want, they would kill me because I did something they didn’t like. Hitler would kill me because I’m black, I wouldn’t even have to do or say anything. He’s more evil.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 second later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,274

@1,457,269 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
No, there's nothing about the term that suggests people can't vote.

Anonymous B double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 17 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,275

double post

(Edited 24 seconds later.)

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 51 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,276

@previous (B)

Read what you wrote here:

@1,457,258 (B)

> And they weren't truly a democracy, because they were not in practice sovereign, so their votes didn't really matter.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,277

This gay ass nigga is still spamming my thread? Don't you have some dick to suck?

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 5 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,278

@1,457,273 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> I’m just saying, you can name any communist dictator you want, they would kill me because I did something they didn’t like. Hitler would kill me because I’m black, I wouldn’t even have to do or say anything. He’s more evil.

Pol Pot targeted the Cham Muslims and the Vietnamese.

Look how Hitler treated black Americans at the olympics.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,279

@previous (B)
Just because Hitler let black people compete in the Olympics in Nazi Germany doesn’t mean he liked black people or wouldn’t have killed them if they weren’t explicitly there for the purpose of Germany hosting the Olympics which would have been a major propaganda opportunity for the regime.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,280

@1,457,276 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
They used a sham democracy to move from being a vassal state to an independent fascist state.

Anonymous B double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,281

@1,457,279 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
My point is you can find communist vanguards targetting minority ethnic groups, and you can find fascists reapecting different ethnicities.

Fascists will at least respect the existence of other nations as legitimate. Not enemy nations, sure, but they don't have the same ideological zeal to convert backwards nations like the communists do.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,284

@1,457,280 (B)

> They used a sham democracy to move from being a vassal state to an independent fascist state.

Citation needed.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 56 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,286

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
What part needs a citation?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 50 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,287

@1,457,281 (B)

> Fascists will at least respect the existence of other nations as legitimate.

Not what happened in World War Two, Hitler had plans to exterminate the Slavic peoples by starvation.

> Not enemy nations, sure, but they don't have the same ideological zeal to convert backwards nations like the communists do.

Okay, so China used to be poorer than sub Saharan African nations, and now they’re the second largest economy and this is bad because…

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,288

I’m just saying…

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 58 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,289

@1,457,287 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> > Fascists will at least respect the existence of other nations as legitimate.
>
> Not what happened in World War Two, Hitler had plans to exterminate the Slavic peoples by starvation.

Like I said, I'm not talking about nations he comsidered enemies. He was waging war against Poland, Russia, and other slavic groups.
>
> > Not enemy nations, sure, but they don't have the same ideological zeal to convert backwards nations like the communists do.
>
> Okay, so China used to be poorer than sub Saharan African nations, and now they’re the second largest economy and this is bad because…

We were discussing whether communists will target ethnic groups.

Pol Pot was not Chinese, but there are also cases where China did not respect the Vietnamese and even got militaristic against Vietnamese Communists.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,290

@previous (B)

> Like I said, I'm not talking about nations he comsidered enemies. He was waging war against Poland, Russia, and other slavic groups.

That’s like saying Hitler wasn’t a racist if you don’t count all the groups of people he was racist against.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,292

You’re also portraying it like he just happened to be enemies with countries that just so happened to have Slavic populations. That’s not what happened. He was racist against Slavic people so he invaded Slavic nations because he wanted to exterminate the Slavic race.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,294

He wanted to create a homeland for the German people in Russia. He was inspired by the United States and how we wiped out the Native Americans. He wanted Germany to have a large continental landmass like the United States to develop, so his plan was to enslave Slavs who were physically fit because the United States used enslaved Africans early on, and then he wanted to stave the rest of them to death like we wiped out the Native Americans, and he wanted to repopulate Eurasia with ethnic Germans.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,295

@1,457,290 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
No, I'm saying fascist ideology had a built in assumption that they would find allies among different ethnic groups and have mutual borders and trade.

Most communist ideology thought ethnic groups were archaic structures, and that capitalist nations were a threat because they would be havens for the capital class to protect their wealth.

Every country can end up in a war, but fascism allowed for a pluralistic world and communism never did. Even Capitalism tries to find new markets and expand just as Communism does.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,296

@previous (B)
No it wasn’t, Hitler didn’t consider the Japanese to be Aryan. He would inevitably have betrayed them if Germany had won the war. I’ve read parts of Mein Kampf where Hitler was talking about the Japanese. He didn’t respect their culture, he only wanted an ally in the east to attack the Soviet Union from both ends because he thought Germany wasn’t large enough to defeat the Soviet Union on its own, which he was correct about seeing as he lost after Japan didn’t attack the Soviet Union because the Japanese didn’t actually care about Germany that much.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,298

Hitler probably didn’t actually believe the honorary aryan nonsense, it was an attempt to justify the alliance to the German people who at the time would have been racist against the Japanese. In Mein Kampf Hitler stated that the Japanese couldn’t be credited as the inventors of their own culture, and that without the influence of Aryans, they would decline back into barbarism.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,299

@1,457,296 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
I'm not saying Hitler would have respected the Japanese long term.

And Naziism is just one form of fascism.

I am saying fascism (as a general ideology) allowed for and expected other ethnic nations to exist where they has stable borders.

Communism didn't have this ideologically, any instance where they worked with others was just an opportune arrangement.

Capitalism allowed different ethnic countries, as long as they opened their markets and submitted to capital.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 second later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,300

I can’t take you seriously when you’re trying to whitewash the Nazis and make them seem less bad. No educated person should believe your nonsense about Fascists respecting the existence of other cultures. They explicitly didn’t.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 52 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,301

@1,457,299 (B)
That’s not what capitalism is.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,303

@1,457,300 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
I didn't whitewash the Nazis, I said fascism ideologically assumed other nations would be around and that you'd generally want peace.

Fascism is more than Naziism.

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
It's how it always behaves.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,304

@previous (B)
No it’s not, capitalism is an economic system that emerged on its own, nobody invented capitalism, it’s not an ideology with a founder in the same way Marxism is. Capitalism doesn’t require "submission" to capital. Free trade doesn’t inherently require submission, it sounds like you have no idea what capitalism is.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,305

Free trade is generally mutually beneficial. Capitalism doesn’t require countries "submitting to capital" that makes it sound like one country benefits and the other suffers, but that’s not how it works.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,306

The common example is if you have two countries, and say for the sake of simplicity, these two countries only produce two products, bread and butter. Canada has a comparative advantage in producing bread and America has a comparative advantage in producing butter. (Random example). If on one axis you have bread and on the other axis you have butter, each nation has a production curve. If they spend more resources on bread, they produce less butter and vice-versa. What you’ll find is if say Canada can produce bread more easily than they can produce butter and America can produce butter more efficiently then they can produce bread, the most efficient way both countries can maximize bread and butter is if Canada only produced bread and America only produces butter and they trade with each other. Both countries have more bread and more butter this way, you can work it out yourself mathematically on a sheet of paper and find that this is the case.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 14 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,307

@1,457,304 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> No it’s not, capitalism is an economic system that emerged on its own

I agree.

> nobody invented capitalism

Not claiming that.

> it’s not an ideology
If you have an idea of what capital, trade, how labor and owner divvy up the revenue, and a belief about what works better, you have everything you need for an ideology.

> Capitalism doesn’t require "submission" to capital.

It does, and it does it more efficiently and to greater extent than many other systems.

> Free trade doesn’t inherently require submission

Free trade can crush your local industries, gentrify formerly affordable neighborhoods, and turn a traditional people into thinking they should sell their bodies in every way to trade in the new market.

> it sounds like you have no idea what capitalism is.

No, you.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 41 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,308

That does not require submission and both countries are wealthier because they traded with each other.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,309

@1,457,307 (B)
The fact that capitalism is efficient is obvious, economic efficiency is a measure of the amount of money flowing in an economy which coincidentally is the same thing GDP measures. In a world where countries trade with each other, obviously there is more GDP and there is more efficiency. That’s not groundbreaking. However, there is a tradeoff between economic efficiency and economic equality, and whether you value efficiency or equality is subjective and it’s not an either or decision. So saying "capitalism is efficient" doesn’t mean what you think it means.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 40 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,310

@1,457,308 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> That does not require submission

Opening markets wipes out the culture that preceeded it, and everyone becomes obsessed with fitting in with the new way of life.

That looks like submission to anyone with a fondness for the previous culture. I agree it makes them wealthier, but that wealth comes at a cost. Prostitutes are wealthier after a trick too, does that prove they didn't submit?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 49 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,311

@previous (B)

> Opening markets wipes out the culture that preceeded it, and everyone becomes obsessed with fitting in with the new way of life.

You’re just proving that you have no clue what you’re talking about.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,312

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
You're saying I'm wrong, but not supporting your claim with any argument. That's how people behave when they are unable to come up with a refutation.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 59 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,313

@previous (B)
Capitalism is an economic system and you’re over here talking about culture.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 23 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,314

It’s not even the correct subject.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,315

@1,457,313 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

Your university probably calls Economics a social science.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 38 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,316

@previous (B)
…because it is

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,317

As opposed to a natural science. It’s not the same thing as physics. It’s not a hard science.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 44 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,318

@1,457,316 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Tell me what I got wrong here, are you saying economics doesn't impact the culture or something else?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 8 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,319

This is a tangent, but computer science is interesting because people can’t decide if it’s math, science, or engineering.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,320

@1,457,318 (B)
I’m not saying capitalism doesn’t impact culture, but how capitalism impacts culture isn’t economics, it’s something else. Capitalism itself isn’t a cultural term, it doesn’t make sense to define capitalism in terms of culture or say that capitalism requires submission as if capitalism is a thing a country does to another country. It just shows you don’t understand what capitalism is.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,321

@1,457,319 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Sociology studies cultures, and will note their economic systems and justifications for those systems. They just don't focus as much on economies and their specific data as an economist would.

The economic system in a country has a big effect on it's culture, and Marx said the material (i.e. economic) part of the culture player a big role in the immaterial culture and the reverse too.

Anonymous B double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,322

@1,457,320 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Marx would disagree with you, and most sociology professors.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,323

@previous (B)
Are you a Marxist?

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 24 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,324

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
No, but I agree with him on that much.

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,327

@previous (B)
With the exception of philosophy, economics, and history I’ve always been more interested in STEM than the humanities honestly.

Anonymous I double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,329

I like philosophy because of discrete mathematics.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 8 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,332

@previous (I)
It's an indictment of HBCUs that you can't solve math problems in public.

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,335

@previous (B)
Ah, I see so being racist for no reason, eh? Anyway, I won’t say which university I go to but it’s ranked higher than Harvard in computer science.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,339

@previous (I)
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2026-09-09/doj-uc-berkeley-law-race-admissions-investigation

"Black" here includes Irish.

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,342

@previous (B)
So what you’re telling me is you got rejected from UC Berkeley. Good to know.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,345

@previous (I)
I'm saying they root out another one every day.

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,346

@previous (B)
Damn, I feel bad for white people. They’re so oppressed. Maybe if it wasn’t for affirmative action you would have gone to Harvard, gotten a law degree and become the president of the United States like Obama. Instead you’re just a dude on the internet arguing with a 20 year old because you’ve got nothing better to do.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,347

@previous (I)
I'm fine with white people losing a spot to someone with a better score.

You aren't fine with black people losing a spot to someone with a better score, clearly

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,348

@previous (B)
That’s cool but like, I’m here and you’re not.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,349

@previous (I)
I went to college a long time ago.

Your party fought for racism before the civil war, and they fight for racism today.

The racial stereotypes change, but the common underlying belief is in identity politics.

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 44 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,350

@previous (B)
My ancestors fought for the Union.

Anonymous I double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 47 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,351

Even if it wasn’t a long time ago you’re still insecure about it.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,352

@1,457,350 (I)
They probably didn't realize universities would start admitting based on sass instead of entrance exams in the long run.

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,353

@previous (B)
You can keep crying about entrance exams for the rest of your life. I am me and you are you, accept that shit. I’m here and you’re not. I don’t know what you want me to tell with other than deal with it.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 20 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,354

@1,457,351 (I)
Why do you types always use insecure as an insult?

If Trump is winning a new case every day on this, it seems very secure.

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,355

@previous (B)
Right, Trump has absolutely nothing to do with you or me though. It’s pathetic, you want your daddy Trump to come in and fix your life for you. I’m in college and Trump can’t do anything about that.

Anonymous I double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,356

Like you do understand that my trajectory in life and also yours is not dependent on Trump. You obviously aren’t secure with yourself, because you think you’re entitled to something I have and you think that I’m not entitled to what I have. That’s why you’re older than me but whining about college. Just grow up and accept that this is the way that it is.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,357

@1,457,353 (I)
Unearned admissions are getting fixed, I don't care about any particular case.

What's done is done, but the idea of letting random mindless blacks play adult is ending.

Some will still pass, but now it's just the good ones.

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,359

@previous (B)
How old are you? I just want to know how big of a loser you are that you’re living vicariously through the president of the United States and are worrying about college students.

Anonymous I double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 44 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,360

Let me tell you, straight up, if this is what you have to do to feel like you have some sort of power in your life, you ain’t got much. I’m just going to be real with you. Nobody who’s worth shit in life is concerned with this the way you are.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 26 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,361

@1,457,355 (I)
Fix what? I went to college a long time ago.

I want to live in a fair society, not a society where neurotic egalitarians install dims into positions that impact everyone.

I'd happily let someoen else take a job if they were better prepared.

I don't want to live in a world where incompetant people break everything in society because you felt warm and fuzzy putting them in there.

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 31 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,362

And you know what? I don’t believe that you went to college. I honestly don’t.

Anonymous I double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 41 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,363

@1,457,361 (B)
If you actually went to college why are you so jealous of me?

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,364

@1,457,359 (I)
It's not even about Trump, because the next guy will have to accept that DEI is a losing position.

America is done with white guilt and DEI. I'm happy about that.

Anonymous B double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 18 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,365

@1,457,363 (I)
Why do you want my cock in your ass?

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 19 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,366

@1,457,364 (B)
No you’re not happy and I can tell.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 55 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,367

@previous (I)
Why did your mother drink during her pregnancy?

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 38 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,368

@1,457,364 (B)

> America is done with white guilt and DEI. I'm happy about that.

I’m half black half white, right? Do you even know how sad that sentence you just uttered sounds to me? You’re telling me white people colonized this whole world, white people are the majority in the most powerful country in the world and you’re over here feeling sad about being white? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Anonymous I double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 43 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,369

White people are fine, you just feel oppressed because you’re a loser, and the idea that black people are actually genetically stupid makes you feel better about yourself because you don’t want to admit that it’s your fault that you’re not where you wish you were in life.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,370

@1,457,368 (I)
You're telling me you swallow the cum? Do you know how sad that sounds?

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,371

Like dude, I’m white, I’m also black. I’ve never once felt anxiety about being white in my entire life. Do you even know how much anti black racism there is in the world and how much anxiety it makes me feel when people are saying I don’t deserve anything and they don’t want me to be successful and they mock my culture? But you’re sitting here crying about being white, you’re a bitch dude.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,372

@previous (I)
Kneejerk strawmanning over and over again, huh?

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 46 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,373

At least I fight. You don’t even dream about success, you dream about bringing down black people. But even in your wildest dreams you are not successful. At least I fight.

(Edited 7 seconds later.)

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 51 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,374

@previous (I)
Why would someone who wants to bring down black people support equality, instead of a whites-only system?

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,376

@previous (B)
Nigga acting like he wasn’t doing apologetics for Hitler.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 51 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,378

@previous (I)
I didn't, that was also a strawman.

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 19 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,379

"Fascism respects other cultures and I’m a racist I just want equality" goofy ahh motherfucker

Anonymous I double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 56 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,380

"I think black people have low IQs and I believe in Nazi race science, I just want equality"

Nigga, be real.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 46 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,381

@previous (I)
If someone defies expectations and gets in, good for them.

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 52 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,382

@previous (B)
Honestly you can go burn in hell for all I care.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,383

@previous (I)
> > If someone defies expectations and gets in, good for them.
> Honestly you can go burn in hell for all I care.

...

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 21 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,384

Like what even is this game you’re playing? You pretend racism is some secret truth and everybody is just lying that the Nazis were bad because they’re silly liberals, but oh no you want equality and you believe in meritocracy. You have to know that you’re lying. Nobody believes in Nazi race science. Nobody actually thinks that black people are stupid, that’s just a lie white supremacists tell themselves to justify hurting black people. Everybody knows it. Racists know it, I know it, you know it. Who are you lying to?

Anonymous I double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,385

And if you’re over here constantly celebrating things that are bad for black people and crying about anything that doesn’t give white people a complete advantage over everybody else, why do you expect me to sit here and listen to you say you just want equality and actually believe you? Why do you think I would believe that? I’m not stupid. I’m not retarded.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 22 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,386

Goddamn. Imagine spending literal hours arguing about racism when the thread wasn't even about this shit. Embarrassing

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,387

@previous (A)
Anon B is a racist. Racists tend to do that, I just like standing my ground. It’s weird how conservatives don’t understand that concept. "Stand your ground."

Anonymous I double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,388

@1,457,295 (B)

> No, I'm saying fascist ideology had a built in assumption that they would find allies among different ethnic groups and have mutual borders and trade.
>
> Most communist ideology thought ethnic groups were archaic structures, and that capitalist nations were a threat because they would be havens for the capital class to protect their wealth.
>
> Every country can end up in a war, but fascism allowed for a pluralistic world and communism never did. Even Capitalism tries to find new markets and expand just as Communism does.

I mean, the nigga is over here literally saying he thinks Fascism would allow for pluralism acting like I shouldn’t be in college because I’m black when he said something that goddamn retarded.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,389

Everyone else is out there getting laid and you just choose to argue on the internet because you don't have the opportunity to have sex. You're an incel and it's sad

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 35 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,390

"Oh yeah, in a totalitarian dictatorship based entirely on racial hierarchy and imperialism we’re going to have different religions and different cultures and ideas!"

Anonymous I double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 41 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,391

@1,457,389 (A)
What does sex get you? A higher probability of having kids?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,392

@previous (I)
I guess you wouldn't know. Sad

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 51 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,393

Sex isn’t the point of life, if it was we’d be like flies and die two weeks after we’re born. I only talk to these people because I have a hatred for them and it’s cathartic.

Anonymous I double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,395

I only hate them because I love myself.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,396

I take a shower and you two spend the whole time bickering?

Goodbye, I don't have the patience right now.

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,398

@previous (B)
Tbf I did that first I just didn’t bring it up because you didn’t notice I left.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,401

@1,457,393 (I)
Exactly, you're seeking the stress relief you can't get from sex (because you're an incel) in online confrontations. 😢

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,402

@previous (A)
I’m not an incel, there are girls who have found me attractive. An incel is someone who wants to be in a relationship but isn’t. That’s not me, I’ve never really wanted to be in a relationship.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,403

@previous (I)
I'm not going to help you get your incel rocks off by arguing with you. Have sex, incel. Just have sex

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 24 seconds later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,404

@previous (A)
I don’t really want to though.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,405

@1,457,402 (I)
> volcel
> catholic

He's fond of young boys, gross.

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 59 seconds later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,406

It’s just my personality. I don’t have shallow relationships with people. Either it’s like 100% I trust the person or I don’t. You get me? I’m not somehow who can just go out one night and have sex with somebody. Just psychologically I can’t do that. It’s not who I am in my soul.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 46 seconds later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,408

@previous (I)
> I don’t have shallow relationships
More than just the tip?

Anonymous I replied with this 3 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,409

Tbh I don’t really like showing affection in the first place.

Anonymous I double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,410

Like it just feels kinda weak. It’s vulnerable. Idk. I just feel like the way some people are it’s like I don’t want to open myself up unless I know for certain you’re on my side.

Anonymous I triple-posted this 3 weeks ago, 8 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,411

Or I guess I don’t like the submissive aspect of it. The idea of needing somebody else.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 11 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,414

@1,457,409 (I)
@1,457,410 (I)
@previous (I)
Ick.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,415

@previous (B)
So what you’re saying is you’d whore yourself out to whoever because you’re that desperate?

Low self esteem.

Anonymous B replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,416

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Go to bed.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 20 seconds later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,417

@previous (B)
Sleep is for the weak.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 13 hours later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,482

@1,457,186 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

> It’s funny how he can’t guess my trip code even though it’s only two characters long.

It’s actually not two characters, I said it just to mess with him to waste his time lol

Bringbackbeef joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 day later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,925

@1,457,155 (D)

> > we have a Nigerian prince scam for a president, except he’s a white man.
>
> https://youtu.be/9rgHC9P7FjI

Lol

Anonymous M joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 14 hours later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,089

we should rape nigguhs
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.