Minichan

Topic: The issue with lonely women.

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,596

I've noticed a common pattern with women when they feel lonely. They start getting like really desperate for attention and this eventually evolves into anger because they feel entitled to attention from other people. It's really strange and eventually it manifests into petty slights to "get back" at the people who are "purposefully ignoring them when they need attention". You know I do think this actually closely mirrors how guys feel about sex. Yet more evidence that humanity will never overcome our instincts because they're embedded into everything we do. Thousands of years of history, ideas, and philosophy don't matter because guys just want to fuck and women just want to be told they're pretty.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 48 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,123

@OP

> I've noticed a common pattern with women when they feel lonely. They start getting like really desperate for attention and this eventually evolves into anger because they feel entitled to attention from other people. It's really strange and eventually it manifests into petty slights to "get back" at the people who are "purposefully ignoring them when they need attention". You know I do think this actually closely mirrors how guys feel about sex. Yet more evidence that humanity will never overcome our instincts because they're embedded into everything we do. Thousands of years of history, ideas, and philosophy don't matter because guys just want to fuck and women just want to be told they're pretty.

Women are naturally more social. Avoid women who don’t have friends. It’s an enormous red flag. Fucked up men are obvious. The bitterness and anger is there. Fucked up women with personality disorders aren’t immediately overt. They can be persuasive and manipulative, rally little coalitions, and get third parties to do their bidding. As one example of many possible, we had a female manager of operations at a tech company I worked at in 2000. She embezzled and bullied but ensured others were complicit. She would free others from bullying if they’d bully others on her behalf. Her largesse of company funds she helped herself to went to acolytes for lunches and mundane shit.

She was nearly impossible to root out. When she was fired she filed lawsuits and claimed health conditions. The shitty company paid her seven figures to go away.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 6 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,151

I read what you wrote, and I think it is true and makes sense, I just don’t see what it has to do with women. If you replace women with men everything you said still make sense.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 44 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,152

People feel desperate for attention when they’re lonely.

No shit.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 53 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,183

Which is kind of like me. I'm lonely, so I come here and write a bunch of incoherent bullshit nobody reads.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 9 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,188

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A)
Maybe you should stop. Have you considered that?

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 53 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,197

@1,457,183 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A)

> Which is kind of like me. I'm lonely, so I come here and write a bunch of incoherent bullshit nobody reads.

Join some social clubs. Find hobbies. Do some volunteer work. Start putting your efforts into a journal. With as much as you write you could edit heavily and maybe turn some aspect of it into a book.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,232

@1,457,188 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Your mom never tells me to stop. Her three favorite words are faster, harder, and deeper.

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 21 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,520

women are roughly in the same position in a relationship as a mans dog, imo.

it isnt a perfect match, cuz dogs are mans best friend and man has been complaining about women for as long as there have been sexes for a reason, but fucking your dog leads to paths best not explored. sometimes one is slightly higher than the other and sometimes its the opposite.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,523

@previous (G)
Have you tried men?

Anonymous G replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 days later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,141

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
im not black, so no

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 30 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,144

@1,457,183 (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A)

> Which is kind of like me. I'm lonely, so I come here and write a bunch of incoherent bullshit nobody reads.

INCELS as you will always be lonely.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.