Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago#137,592
How the hell can you people post 10 new threads a day and pretty much none of them are interesting in the slightest? I know this is a niche site but holy shit it's no wonder it's dead when you're all as interesting as a rock.
> How the hell can you people post 10 new threads a day and pretty much none of them are interesting in the slightest? I know this is a niche site but holy shit it's no wonder it's dead when you're all as interesting as a rock.
Then why don't YOU show us an example of a quality topic?
> How the hell can you people post 10 new threads a day and pretty much none of them are interesting in the slightest? I know this is a niche site but holy shit it's no wonder it's dead when you're all as interesting as a rock.
You have a limited number of posters who talk past each other.
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 18 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,457,112
@previous (G)
Also part of the problem, this thread is probably the first in a week where I've actually had any back and forth with anyone. Feels like 7 people on a sidewalk barking randomly.