Minichan

Topic: all this repeated talk of artificial intelligence killing everyone seems like wishful thinking to me

boof started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,590

I mean, maybe I post ideas of how the computer could do that, and it reads what I wrote

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 6 hours later[^] [v] #1,457,084

You tell it sister. If I don't get my coffee in the morning I WOULD DIE!!

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,106

We’re projecting our behaviors on an ambivalent machine. Of course, AI is programmed by people so it certainly could “adopt the persona” of its Ayn Rand and Tolkien obsessed perverse dweeb Silicon Valley CEO narcissists. The Revenge of the Nerds crew who can’t get over how they’re not worshipped and still bitter they never got laid in high school.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.