Minichan

Topic: Why is my credit card APY not going down?

Scott Bessent started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,588

I moved the balance from an old card to a new one, but the rates are all high now.

When I got cards in the mail before the rate was lower.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 11 minutes later[^] [v] #1,457,073

Money isn’t real, if Japan doesn’t give us more bomb Yemen.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 7 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,085

They're getting smarter about this stuff. I used to snag ok rates and my scores aren't terrible... less luck with accounting shenanigans too. My guess is they know the bottom will fall out on the economy soon and they are shoring up to avoid defaults.

Also avoiding 'preapproved' is generally recommended, your bank can give better service or rates and is less sketch.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.