Minichan

Topic: The killer received three consecutive life sentences

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,581

"I'm not worried," he said. "With good behavior, I'll be out in half the time."

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #1,457,033

Was the killer anticipating a legislative reform of sentencing?

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 8 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,087

@previous (B)
Nobody wants to live next to or work with multi-bagger murderers, even the anti-cop crowd ain't letting them out lol.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 21 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,093

Rex Heuermann (June 2026): The Long Island serial killer was sentenced to three consecutive life sentences
plus 100 years after pleading guilty to multiple counts of first- and second-degree murder regarding the deaths of eight women.

I joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 53 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,110

I miss when we simply executed this trash within 3-5 years of conviction. The entire justice system favors criminals first. “Your honor, he had an unhappy childhood.” “Your honor, my pill shopping client was failed by a system she manipulated. Pay no attention to her deceptions and Google searches as relates to strangling three children because she’s simply not responsible for her actions as an upper middle class white woman.”
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.