Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 53 minutes after the original post[^][v]#1,457,023
Everybody assumed they were built by slaves until after the Rosetta Stone they could read ancient Egyptian writing and realized that the pyramid builders were given respectful burials near the pyramids, and they were given salaries by the pharaoh.
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 59 minutes after the original post[^][v]#1,457,030
It took me a while to notice it, but an interesting thing about the internet is there’s a lot of racism on the internet, so you’d think it’s just the case that everybody’s secretly racist IRL. Until I started noticing, you can’t tell all of the time, but when you can tell where people are based out of from their profiles, it’s the same locations over and over again. The southern United States, England, and South Africa.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 6 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#1,457,032
@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Unsurprising. If you search racist countries, those 3 and Israel come up, and the yids are more industrious with their time.
Anonymous C replied with this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#1,457,035
@previous (D)
I do wonder about some places though. Germany for example is an odd one. Because I was talking to some guy on the internet anonymously one time who was from Germany and he asked where did been in Germany, and his view was that people in Saxony are "super Nazis" or whatever (because of the AfD), I forgot exactly how he worded it, he was being hyperbolic. But I actually didn’t really have issues with anybody, everybody was super nice.
Anonymous C replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#1,457,037
England makes sense I guess because of the British Empire, but for how extreme the Nazis were and given there’s a rising far right movement in Germany, I do find it really bizarre how IRL they don’t have a lot of issues compared to other places. They’re just like really chill somehow.
Anonymous C double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#1,457,039
Between the American South and Germany, I’d definitely rank Germany as way less racist, which is odd because it was more extreme but less long ago. I wonder about that, there’s something different culturally about Germany compared to English speaking countries and I’m not sure why exactly.
Bringbackbeef joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 days later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#1,457,591
If your definition of racism is the one openly stated, Blacks are racist. But BL can’t help but show his usage is the hidden definition of “someone who doesn’t hate Whites.”
Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#1,457,729
There’s actually a mathematical reason why it’s actually not very unlikely that most people have lineage they can trace back to some royal family somewhere. Each generation you go back, you have 2^n ancestors, which is exponential growth, but the population grew exponentially, so you have two opposing exponential functions, one going forward in time, one going backward in time, and the inevitability is it turns out after a certain point you’re related to basically everybody out of a certain gene pool, and mine was an island, so I actually do have royal ancestry. So yeah.