Minichan

Topic: Passive trolling

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,568

Guys I’ve gotten so good at annoying racists on the internet, I’ve invented a new form of trolling: passive trolling. I don’t even need to post anymore to troll people. My haters hate me so much now they want to be me, and they write posts on my behalf. It’s passive trolling. Sometimes they’ll even copy and paste old posts that I wrote because they’re so pissed off I wrote so many posts, they have to make it worse and multiply it just to piss somebody else off to make them feel the pain that I made them feel by yapping.

Doc !mjoQJhzjwM joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 23 minutes later[^] [v] #1,456,943

Well like they say “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.”

If they can’t bully you out of MC then they gotta join you or something like that.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,962

Interesting. I always viewed passive trolling as baiting people with something innocuous. Say that you’re glad drones are delivering packages and not just hurting people. Everyone jumps in to say you’re a fucking idiot and that drones don’t make the choice. As some grillers about the best meat thermometer and they say you’re a fag who should be burned on your grill. It’s insane.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,986

@previous (C)
It’s dumb but I found if you say the sun isn’t real, and you just keep at it, it’s really stupid, people get pissed off.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 48 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,999

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Good spin, you didn't loose the debate, you were just pretending to be retarded.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.