Minichan

Topic: Wow. Just in time.

Erik !saAqdaazn2 started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,566

I managed to buy drugs from a telegram bot right before the account was deleted

Mr. Bloody Lemonade joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 15 minutes later[^] [v] #1,456,919

This is your life. You are a poor, racist, middle aged English man buying drugs online. I am a young, handsome black man who is going to become rich. No wonder you hate me so much, I scare you on some existential level.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade double-posted this 3 weeks ago, 33 minutes later, 49 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,922

Shit, I probably made him cry. I would feel guilty, but why should I?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 6 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,937

Huh, that’s weird. My hater got so offended that he decided he wanted to be me, marched straight to my enemy dressed up as me, and then insulted my enemy on behalf of me.

I’m actually kind of okay with this.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !PCrdDxfj0A joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,938

I also want Erik to put his cock in my anus, and pump slowly.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc replied with this 3 weeks ago, 34 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,939

Almost.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 3 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,955

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
Shut the fuck up nigger

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,987

@previous (E)
No.

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 hour later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,007

raping nigguhs!@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 35 minutes later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,029

Does anyone get the feeling that if the elites decreed that everyone must have their thumbs amputated, Americans would agree that the law makes sense and must be obeyed?

Chuckle Brother 69 !b5HWyPaess joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 19 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,191

@previous (H)
shut the fuck up, matt

Erik !saAqdaazn2 (OP) replied with this 3 weeks ago, 11 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,452

My damn drugs didn't turn up. Hopefully it comes in tomorrows post

(Edited 7 seconds later.)

:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.