Minichan

Topic: Ernest Joins An Orgy

Anonymous A started this discussion 3 weeks ago #137,562

That was the strangest of the Ernest movies.

boof joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 23 minutes later[^] [v] #1,456,837

Vern?

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 7 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,918

I never got the appeal of Jim Varney.

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,925

@previous (C)
It was an 80's thing, he was (mostly) clean enough for network TV. Also Christmas and Jail did most of the lifting, the rest of the movies were way worse.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !Blf8M.ptLU joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 7 hours later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,956

@1,456,918 (C)

> I never got the appeal of Jim Varney.

I always fantasized about sucking his cock.

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 54 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,456,964

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !Blf8M.ptLU)

> > I never got the appeal of Jim Varney.
>
> I always fantasized about sucking his cock.

Poor guy, you’re 26 years too late!

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 17 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,128

What’s up, doc?

Bringbackbeef joined in and replied with this 3 weeks ago, 1 day later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,457,589

lol
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.